;twenty one

The pen was a obvious gel pen. It looked like it. He knew pens very well, there was no use in arguing which pen it was with him.

And the post it notes were local too. He's seen them in the crafts store across from Starship.

He knows. You can't tell him otherwise, because he knows the supplies.

The penmanship however...

It didn't ring a bell.

He's never seen that writing before. It was loopy, and the letters looked rushed, like the person who wrote it didn't even have time to write the note.

Look in the mirror Yoo Kihyun. Isn't it ugly?

He could only assume that the notes were written by someone who didn't have that much time on their hands.

Maybe it was a girl, a boy, maybe it was a woman, or a man. But for now, he can't tell.

This one was stuck onto the bathroom mirror, from what Kihyun had told him.

Look in the mirror Yoo Kihyun. Isn't it ugly?

Who would've been able to come into the dorm and stick a post it onto their bathroom mirror while they were sleeping?

The only other person who had the key to their dorm was their manager. And God forbid it was him that wrote those notes.

It didn't matter anyways, he knew the writing of their manager.

No way was it a member, he knows the members' writing.

It also just simply couldn't have been a member. They were all friends, all brothers, and some of them were lovers. None of them would betray someone else like that. He knew of it; for sure.

Look in the mirror Yoo Kihyun. Isn't it ugly?

It was frustrating, to say at least.

Who was it? Why did they do it?

Why did it have to be Kihyun?

Why Kihyun?

Why Kihyun, why Kihyun, why Kihyun, why Kihyun, why Kihyun-

They're best friends.

So why Kihyun?

"Hoseok hyung?"

Said male turns around from examining the pale purple post it note.

"Hm?"

"Dinner," Hyungwon simply says, walking into the room, proceeding to close the door behind him. "Come on hyung."

Hyungwon is soon right behind Hoseok's chair, hands on the older's shoulders.

Hoseok sighs, turning around in the spiny chair before putting his hands behind Hyungwon's thighs.

"Hm," he hums, closing his eyes as he rests his forehead against the younger's abdomen for a few seconds. Soon, he stands up while sliding his hands up to Hyungwon's cheeks at the same time, placing a slow kiss on his lips. "Let's go then Won."

——

"We need to talk."

"Hyung-"

"Kihyun. We. Need. To. Talk," Hyunwoo repeats, raising up a testing eyebrow, daring the younger to act against his words. 

Realizing the seriousness in his hyung's tone, Kihyun nods his head, turning the tap of the sink off and taking off his rubber gloves.

He follows Hyunwoo, who leads them to their room.

Once Kihyun's through the doorframe, Hyunwoo's pushing the smaller male agains the door, chests to chest.

"Yah," Hyunwoo starts lowly, voice deeper than it usually is. "What was that about earlier, hm?"

Kihyun could tell, it was obvious, that Hyunwoo was kind of angry.

To be honest; Hyunwoo was scary when he was angry.

"I-I just-"

Hyunwoo's fist slamming against the door made Kihyun shut up. Not that he hit the door hard, but it was right next to Kihyun's head.

"Do I have to write another song about you? Why don't you see how perfect you are?" He asks, raising up and eyebrow expectantly, like he wanted Kihyun to answer.

Touched by his boyfriend's words, Kihyun doesn't find it in his voice to say anything.

"Is that what it is? I'll write you another song, I'll write you twenty," Hyunwoo starts, voice increasing in sincerity with every syllable. "Just don't... Just don't doubt yourself."

"H-Hyunwoo hyung," Kihyun whimpers, voice breaking as his emotions hit him hard.

Sure he's been crying a lot lately, so sure, he was more than annoyed when this batch of tears hit him.

But these tears weren't caused by pain or by anything negative.

These tears were caused by Hyunwoo, his boyfriend. Because Hyunwoo's words meant so much to Kihyun.

Because Hyunwoo told him not to doubt himself with so much sincerity it made Kihyun question if he even deserved someone as understanding and loving as the man he got to call his boyfriend.

Because the older male so blatantly loves Kihyun and isn't afraid to show it anytime, in any way.

Because... Well, simply because Hyunwoo can speak his heart and speak his mind and say what he wants to say.

Because he can tell Kihyun that he should stop doubting himself.

Because he can tell Kihyun how frustrated he may be with the situation.

Because he can express his anger.

Express his frustration.

Express his sadness, express his stress, express his relief, happiness,

Because he can express his feelings.

Express his love.

Maybe that's why Kihyun's let a tear slip, and maybe that's why Kihyun let more fall when Hyunwoo starts to wipe that tear away, proceeding to dry away all the others that fall.

"Y-You can't," Kihyun starts, stuttering, because unlike Hyunwoo, he can't express his anger, frustration, sadness, stress, relief, happiness, feelings, love... "You can't expect me to ignore what I hear."

"This..." The older boy starts, poking his inner cheek with his tongue while keeping Kihyun pinned against the closed door. "This is gonna sound bad, but yes. I do."

Kihyun opens his mouth to speak, but Hyunwoo doesn't let him.

"I expect you to ignore those. Because guess what Kihyun? You're so perfect that it hurts."

__________

hyungwon bottoms in hyungwonho have you met the boy.