;four

Kihyun.

Yoo Kihyun.

Monsta X's Yoo Kihyun.

Lead vocalist.

Dating Sohn Hyunwoo.

Kihyun's life was the basic life of an idol's. In his opinion at least.

He lives in a dorm with his band mates and best friends.

They have dance practice, vocal practice, photo shoots, interviews and filming quite often.

Their group has a successful comeback, they meet fans, go perform at award shows and sometimes win a few awards.

He's also dating a member from the band, a trend that seems to be becoming common amongst idol groups these days.

I mean, not to sidetrack, but EXO's Chen and Xiumin were the first couple to publicly come out as a same sex couple. Following their lead was Bangtan Sonyeondan's RapMonster and Jin, Seventeen's Hoshi and Woozi, SHINee's Taemin and Minho, and finally Kihyun and Hyunwoo.

Until further notice, those five couples were the only ones the public knows about, and supports, and Kihyun is happy to be apart of them.

He's also living the normal idol life because his group, and himself get a lot of hate.

Of course, the support and love over shines the hate, but obviously, it's inevitable and happens.

But Kihyun's group helps each other, in their group there's no such thing as suffering alone, and the 'parents' make sure of that.

And like good 'kids', everyone helps and Kihyun and Hyunwoo when they need it.

But everyone knows that Kihyun doesn't ask for help.

As the 'mother' of the group, or the caretaker, he puts everyone else's well being in front of his own, he can't help it. It's in his nature.

Which can be slightly problematic. Like it is right now.

Management put Kihyun on a diet plan.

Now, Kihyun wasn't offended, trust me he wasn't. He admits that he's gained some wright, and although fans wouldn't care, he follows the diet religiously.

But Hyunwoo, well, Hyunwoo was offended.

They put Kihyun and Kihyun only on the diet.

In the leader's honest opinion, he could use a diet. Why wasn't management giving him a diet?

"Lunch!" Kihyun's voice calls through the dorm, and Kihyun swears it sounds as if a heard of elephants were stampeding through the dorm.

"Hyung we have practice after this," Hyungwon gulps, nonetheless piling a mountain of food onto his plate.

Kihyun didn't cook lunch. He cooked a feast.

"Eat well," Kihyun says, rolling his eyes playfully.

"And what're you having?" Hoseok asks, sitting down.

"Vitamin water," he announces, grabbing the bottle from the kitchen counter. "And an apple."

"Jesus Christ," Jooheon mumbles, appreciating the fact that he's not in a diet.

"Eat with us, they won't know," Hyunwoo complains, trying to put some noodles into his boyfriend's mouth.

"Stop that. I'm fine. Apples are filling, why else would they assign apples?" Sure, diets weren't the best, sometimes they were insulting, but the food in the diet is meant to fill you. So it's fine, as long as he was full.