;eleven

A sniffle.

God, they all knew it was Changkyun.

Jooheon was the one who turned to the maknae first, pulling him into his embrace.

"Changkyun-ah," the second youngest coos, patting Changkyun's hair.

Changkyun didn't like yelling.

Yelling reminded him too much of his childhood.

"Take him aside," Hoseok advises, rubbing his hand slowly on Changkyun's back.

Although no one sees it, or maybe tentative people do, Changkyun was sensitive.

Such a maknae, his hyungs would always tease but hey! He can't help being a maknae.

"You three are coming with me," Hyunwoo immediately announces once Jooheon and Changkyun are surrounded by the comfort of their rooms' four walls. "Get ready to go outside."

Complying, Minhyuk, Hoseok and Hyungwon quickly slip into their shoes, hurriedly shrugging on coats.

"Do you all have your phones?" The leader asks and the three other boys nod. "Okay. Split up and find Kihyun."

——

They couldn't find Kihyun.

They really tried though, they searched everywhere.

Hyunwoo even checked the tracking app on his phone (don't tell Kihyun about that), but it was no success. Hyunwoo thinks that Kihyun turned his phone off.

Defeated, the four it's head back to their dorm, entering to find a more calmed down Changkyun, and a cute Jookyun.

"Goals," Minhyuk breathes, taking in the sight of the two youngest sleeping, Changkyun almost completely buried underneath Jooheon.

"Cute," Hoseok smirks, toeing off his shoes.

Meanwhile, Hyungwon made a sound similar to gagging.

"Stop that," Minhyuk scolds, shoving Hyungwon with his shoulder.

"Stop that," the third youngest mocks, hanging up his jacket.

"You what Hyungwon?" Minhyuk declares, coming closer to the younger so that they were chest to chest.

"No, tell me what hyung-"

It was times like these where Hyunwoo really needed Kihyun.

——

"Kihyun-ah?"

"A-Ann- Annyeong," Kihyun shivers, his whole body shaking as he waves a really shaky wave for Junmyeon.

"Oh God you're blue," Junmyeon shrieks, quickly pulling Kihyun in by the arm, but flinching at just how cold the younger's arm is.

"Yah, are you insane? It's the dead of winter and you're prancing around Seoul without a jacket? Yah Chanyeol-ah, get some blankets!"

Kihyun could only smile a tad at the situation.

Junmyeon was always so nice to him.

He loves his EXO hyungs. They take care of him in a way his band mates don't.

Not saying that he doesn't appreciate his band mates, oh God no, it's just that he likes the feeling of being taken care of so immensely.

"Who was at the door- Kihyun!"

That was Minseok, who proceeds to throw himself at the ice block of a boy, not even minding how his whole body gets covered in goosebumps as he touches the younger's body.