;eight

"I know I'm hot, and I would let them keep my jacket if I could, but why do I feel so bad that I can't?" Minhyuk sighs, ruffling his hair as the band made their way backstage after a performance. Minhyuk had just been asking a fan if she could kindly hand him his jacket back, which resulted in Minhyuk almost caving in and letting the fan keep it.

"Fans are cute, it's hard to resist them," Jooheon shrugs, talking from experience.

"Kihyun hyung?"

At the call of his name, Kihyun turns around until he spots Changkyun standing in front of him.

"Hm?" He hums, waiting for the younger to continue.

"Do you have a bandaid?"

At this, Kihyun's full attention is on the younger, why does he need a bandaid?

"What? Why? What happened?" Kihyun stresses, eyes wide with concern.

Changkyun was a bit taken aback because the only thing that happened was that he scraped his finger against his belt.

"Hyu-"

"Jagiya! We need bandaids!" Kihyun shrieks, leading Changkyun to sit down on a bench. "Is it bleeding? Is it an open wound? Oh God, it is isn't it? Hyunwoo, we need antiseptics!"

Changkyun didn't even get time to say it wasn't that big of a deal with how much Kihyun was fussing.

Other members, including Hyunwoo, only stared in shock as Kihyun was becoming more and more distressed over something which wasn't that big. I mean, couldn't Kihyun see that there was nothing with Changkyun? You'd have to freaking squint to see the scrap on his finger.

"Why're you just standing there? Oh my God, Chan's gonna die why are-"

"Hyung," Jooheon and Hyungwon both simultaneously say, making Kihyun pause to stare at them for a while.

"Kihyun-ah," the other three elders chorus, and Kihyun was about to really snap at them for not doing anything about Changkyun's current situation.

"He's-" But Minhyuk cuts his off.

"Just fine. He's just fine."

This time, Hoseok speaks up.

"Take at look at him Kihyun. Does he seem severely injured?"

For the first time, Kihyun takes a few seconds to examine the youngest, making sure his eyes graze across every single inch of his body before deeming that Changkyun seemed fine.

"Yah!" The mother like figure barks, putting his hands on his hips as he stares accusingly as Changkyun. "If you were completely fine why were you asking for a bandaid?"

Changkyun really wanted to smirk, really wanted to out Kihyun, because he was acting exactly like his mother would've.

But, although wanting to embarrass the older, he knew what the consequences of messing with Kihyun were, and yep, you guessed it. It's Kihyun not hesitating to starve you.

"Because hyung," Changkyun starts, holding out his index finger in front of the older's face. "My finger is scratched, and it burns."

Kihyun looked like he could slap someone. In all honesty, he looked like he could slap everyone.

"You know what?" Kihyun asks, not waiting for an answer before he's walking to where the staffs keep their emergency supplies.

Once he's there at the table, he fishes through bandaids until he finds one that seemed like the appropriate size to cover Changkyun's scratch.

When he makes his way back to the maknae, he throws the bandaid at him, sending the nastiest glare in his direction right after.

"I hope you know, I genuinely hate all of you," Kihyun seethes, glaring at everyone; even his boyfriend.

"Aw, come in Eomma, don't take it seriously," Hoseok jokes, and if Kihyun could release steam from his ears, oh God, it'd be like a sauna in this room.

"You know," Kihyun starts, gritting his teeth as he closed his eyes to take a few seconds to calm down, since this was a public space, before continuing. "You're all the worst."