Chapter 6

The next night was eventful everyone was doing their own activities and humans rushed about the lobby hoping to get to theirs or to their rooms. I slowly walked down the stairs to the lobby. Mavis, Jonathan and Dennis were standing together talking. Dennis glanced in my direction. He squirmed in his moms arms before finally escaping and rushing over. He dodged people as he ran. I bent and scooped him up into my arms. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him.

"Guess who's birthday is coming up!" I questioned.

"Mine!" Dennis declared, throwing his arms into the air.

I laughed and tickled his exposed sides. He laughed and wiggled around in my arms. I smiled more and laughed. I licked my lips.

"Can we go outside and play?" Dennis asked.

"Well, we have to ask your mom and since Dracula is busy tonight I'm sure I can," I replied, simply.

I walked towards Mavis and Jonathan and smiled warmly at them. Jonathan smiles at me. I could smell his blood as it pumped through his veins but I could control my temptations.

"Mommy can Ally take me outside?" Dennis asked.

Mavis looked at us quickly and Jonathan quickly jumped at the question. He wrapped an arm around his wife's waist and smiles at us.

"Of course! It gives us time alone," Jonathan agreed.

Dennis cheered and together we were out the door.

Dracula's Pov:

I walked down the stairs with my cap wrapped around my figure firmly. My eyes drifted around the room quickly at all the guests both human and none human. I made my way over to Jonathan and Mavis who were bickering between each other.

"Did you two start planning Dennis's birthday?" I asked.

"Yes, Dad. We got everything covered. Dennis is going to have a great birthday," Mavis replied, simply.

I nodded slowly. I looked around again.

"Are you looking for Ally?" Jonathan asked, coolly.

My head snapped in his direction. My eyes narrowed at him.

"How–Yes, Do you know where she is?" I replied, lowly.

He nods and gestures towards the main doors.

"She took Dennis out for a few minutes. She'll be back when Dennis has to go to bed for his schooling," Jonathan explained.

I glanced at the main doors from the corner of my eye as they opened. Dennis and Ally walked in hand in hand smiling. My heart jumped with joy and my mind melted as I watched her. Everything about her was amazing to me. She was my zing and I wanted to keep her safe forever. Dennis raised his hand and pointed towards me. Ally looked up from him and our eyes locked. A smile formed on her lips as they moved closer and closer towards us.

Ally's Pov:

We stopped in front of Dracula. Mavis picked up Dennis and smiled kindly at us before she took him upstairs to bed. Jonathan went off after them. I turned to look at Dracula.

"I've never got to thank you for that fly date yesterday," I muttered.

"How about you thank me with another kiss?" Dracula offered.

"That I can do," I replied, flirtatiously.

My arms went around his neck as he placed his hands on my waist. We inches from kissing when we were interrupted by a zombie. Dracula hissed under his breath and I giggled softly.

"This kiss is on hold," I muttered.

Dracula smirks before going off to run the hotel. I turned and went upstairs to have a hot bath to relax.