Chapter 21

Mavis's POV:
I found my father seated at a table with Erika. They seemed to be talking.

"Dad! DAD!" I called, rushing over. "Ally fainted! She's in the medical ward."

"WHAT?! Is she okay??" Dad replies, standing.

"Who is Ally?" Erika asked, glancing between us.

I turned to her sharply.

"My father's fiancé!" I snapped.

"Mavis!" Dad hissed.

"No, Dad. She is your zing and your fiancé! How could you do this to her?" I snapped.

"BECAUSE SHE ISN'T MY ZING!" He snapped back.

I froze in horror.

"W-what?!" I gasped.

"She isn't my zing. I was lying to her, to you, to everyone. She was never a zing. I thought she would be when we got married but she never was," He explained, sadly.

"How could you Dad?!" I whispered.

I backed away from him. Tears rolling down my cheeks. He stands and reaches out towards me. But I turned and ran. I ran away from him. I raced back to the medical ward where everyone was standing or sitting near Ally's bed. She was awake and looking at me.

"What is wrong?" She asked, in a soft voice.

Her hand was resting over her stomach. I lowered my head as I explained what had happened. I never had to change to tell him of the baby she was carrying. Jonathan wrapped his arms around me and held me. Dennis felt guilty but Ally reassured him that everything would be okay.

"Why don't you all go have fun?" Ally offered. "For me while I rest."

"Are you sure?" I asked, lightly touching her hand.

"I am sure. Go have fun! Make it a blast for me," she replied.

Everyone slowly exited the room. I glanced back at her before slowly closing the door.

Ally's POV:

I laid in bed and rested all night. I woke  got out of bed. I dressed into the light pink dress and left the medical ward. Everyone was slowly gathering at the front of the boat and followed making sure to stay clear of Dracula. The fog swarm and danced around me. The lost city of Atlantis came into view. A giant kraken showed up. He started singing. I danced a little. His tentacle shot out towards me. I took it. He brought me towards him.

"Hello there Ally," He greeted. "Long time no see."

"Hello again to you Kracken," I replied.

"Wanna help me with this tune?" He asked.

"How can I say no to you?" I replied.

He and I began to sing as the cruise ship moved closer and closer to the city of Atlantis. The Kracken spins me as we sang. He posed for a couple pictures. I set me down on the dock. I winked at him and he winked back as I walked inside. My heels clicked lightly on the floors. I moved away from Dracula and quickly before he had the chance to talk to me. I slipped between the crowds. I was watching a game when Mavis grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my brows fused together in confusion.

"After my dad," she replied.

She changed into her bat form and I quick followed suit. We followed Dracula in our bat forms. Mavis heard sounds coming from a stone face. She tried to find a way in. I touched one of the eyes and it moved. She quickly got the other. The face split open and we quickly slipped inside. We quickly tried to keep up with Dracula. We found his cape on the sand. I looked at Mavis and she looked at me. I looked away quickly. It hurt knowing he was going after someone else. It hurts more because you still love him... a little voice whispered. I stayed behind a rock as Mavis changed into her human. I heard her scream 'dad!'

"Mavis put her down," Dracula says.

"No! Don't you see she's trying to hurt you?" Mavis shot back.

"Because I zinged with her," Dracula admits.

I lost on the air in my lungs at his words. The tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Ally.. I'm so sorry," Mavis whispered.

"Ally?" Dracula Asked.

I flew up from behind the rock and away from him as quickly as possible. My heart breaking more and more. I went straight to my room and got changed to join everyone for a party.

I put on glowing brackets and a pink necklace to match

I put on glowing brackets and a pink necklace to match. I walked out of the room. I followed the crowd to the party. I watched as a castle came out of the water. I grinned widely. Let loose! Forget about Dracula. He forgot about you. Maybe you'll meet someone on the dance floor? I smiled and walked off the edge and went towards the dance floor. I landed on the dance floor and the DJ kicked up the beat. I danced like there was no one watching.