Chapter 26

I looked around the room. It was only me. I touched the dagger scar. It hasn't fully healed yet since the dagger she used was for werewolves. I climbed off the bed and moved swiftly. I undressed and bandaged the wound. I bite my tongue as I slowly redressed into a red and gold gown. I slowly relaxed and sighed heavily. I let down my brown hair and quickly went to find everyone. I stood behind Dracula. Everyone hung their heads and cries rang around the room.

"What is wrong?" I Questioned.

Everyone's heads snapped up. Dracula turned and looked at me. His face light up. He quickly swept me in a hug. I returned the hug.

"I am sorry Ally," he whispered. "For everything."

"You don't have to apologize.. You were blinded," I replied, cupping his face in my hands.

We shared a kiss. A deep passionate one. Cheers and wolf whistles came from the crowd of monsters below us. We slowly pulled apart. I looked down at our daughter. She had my hair and Dracula's eyes. She was beautiful. She was sleeping soundly in his arms. We were snapped from our thoughts by Dennis's questions.

"Is there still a wedding going on?"

Dracula looked at me and I looked back at him.

I stood before Dracula

I stood before Dracula. My hands held his. The moonlight shone down around us. Dracula had his own vows.

"From this day on, I zinged with you, my beloved Ally to be my dearest wife. To live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle and support you in the bad times; to offer you solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe away your tears with my hands and my love; to share with you all my riches and honours; to play with you as much as I can until we grow older together and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly with all of my heart. Ally from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honouring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. This is my solemn vow."

Tears sprang into my eyes. I gave his hands a gentle squeeze and he returned it. It was my turn.

"Dracula, I zinged with you to be my beloved wedded husband. To me you are one in a million. For that reason, I promise to love and cherish you as my life partner and to always stick by your side when obstacles come our way. I promise to be the best wife I can be, and the best mother to our daughter. I love you with all my heart and soul, and every fiber of my being. There is no man like you on this planet, so fortunately, I have the best one," I whispered.

Dracula looks at Dennis. He hands him our rings with cute little rings.

I took the king one and slide it onto his finger

I took the king one and slide it onto his finger. He took the queen one and slide it onto mine.

"I pronounce you Husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" The priest announced.

Dracula smiles happily. He pulls me close to him. We shared a deep meaningful and passionate kiss. We hadn't noticed that we started levitating into the air until Mavis called out in through her laughter.

"SAVE IT FOR THE HONEYMOON DAD!"

Dracula sheepishly pulled back and we looked at the crowd before us as they smiled happily. Vlad held his granddaughter smiling proudly. I smiled at them. We walked down the isle so the after party can began!