Chapter 15

Dracula pulled back and lead me into the hotel room. He closed the balcony doors and the curtains. I sat down on the couch and looked up at him.

"I thought you were sleeping," I said, softly.

I became shy at the realization that he had heard me singing. Dracula chuckled.

"I heard singing and it couldn't help but be lured by it," he replied.

The blush on my cheeks darkened.

"Well why don't you spend the night here. With me?" I offered.

Dracula was going to argue but he agreed. He sat down beside me and I snuggled into his side. He held me close to him. I relaxed under his touch. We snuggled and talked under 4am in the morning before we both retired to bed.

We woke that night in each other's arms. Dracula gently slide his fingers over my back. He was only in his boxers. I was in my nightclothes. My hand was on his bare chest, my head resting on his shoulder as we just laid in bed together.

"You should move in with me," He says, out loud.

"Are you asking me or telling me?" I asked.

"Both?" He laughed.

"I don't have much to pack but I would love to," I Agreed.

"Great!" He says, smiling brightly.

He planted a kiss against my forehead.

"I will help you get settled into my room."

I nodded and smiles.

"DAD!" Yelled Mavis. "We have to start setting up for that wedding."

"Coming!" Dracula Called, sliding out of my arms.

I sat up and rested my arms on my knees watching him as he quickly get dressed.

"I'll see you shortly," he says, walking towards me.

We share a quick kiss before he left the hotel room. I waited a couple seconds before I got up to get changed and ready for the day. My stomach growled. I licked my lips and went down to get some food. I ate some squirrel meat with Wanda who ate hungrily.

Wanda talked with me and even asked me questions about starting a family with Dracula

Wanda talked with me and even asked me questions about starting a family with Dracula. A dark blush crept across my cheeks at the thought.

"I haven't talked to Dracula about that yet," I whispered, shyly.

Wanda giggled at me and pats my hand.

"You two will make a cute son or daughter," Wanda says, smirking.

My blush darkened if possible. Wanda giggles and finished her meal. I finished mine.

"Speaking of Dracula... He asked me to move in with him," I said, speaking softly.

Wanda gasped and bounced around in her seat excitedly.

"Are you?!?" She squealed.

"I said yes. It's not a big deal..."

"It is very much a big deal! He wants to spend the rest of his life with you," she stated. "You two are the cutest couples in monster history. Before Mavis and Jonathan, of course."

I rolled my eyes at her which caused the woman to giggle. Her husband, Wayne, and their adorable kids in tow behind him.

"Hi Wayne," I greeted. "Hello kiddies."

The crowd of pups rushed over to me. They questioned me about sweets, toys and so on. Wayne tried to get them to stop but I just waved my hand at him.

"Of course I always carry bags of candy in my bag," I explained.

I grabbed my black purse and pulled out a decent bag of candy. I handed it to Sunny who opened it happily. Quickly the kids dug into the bag and walked away eating the delicious sweets. Wanda was talking to her husband and patting his arm reassuringly.

"You know. I can always look after the pups so you two can have a time alone," I offered, smiling.

Their ears perked up at the thought of someone offering such a thing.

"Are you sure? They could be a handful," Wayne says, skeptical.

"I'm sure. Besides, practice makes perfect right?" I said, winking at Wanda.

Wayne glances between the two of us confused as we both giggled. Wayne shrugs it off and smiles.

"It would give me a chance to get my smell back and a good nights rest," Wayne says, slowly coming around to the idea.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I scribbled down my cell number and handed it over to them.

"Anytime. Just give me a call," I explained.

Wayne nods and shoved the piece of paper into his back pocket.