Chapter 11

Around 7am I had fixed my hair and brushed my teeth so I could take Dennis to school during the day. Being a half werewolf I could walk in the day without any worries of turning to dust. I packed Dennis a quick lunch and placed it into his bag. Dennis played on the floor of the living area with his birthday toys.

"You can only take one today," I said. "So you don't lose track of your toys and lose them."

"Okay," Dennis Agreed. "But I can't chose which toy!"

"Take the one you least play with and take that one today?" I offered.

Dennis pick up one of the cars and rushed over to me.

"This one!" Dennis announced.

"Alright," I said, smiling.

He smiled and grabbed his bag.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Dennis nods his head 'yes.'

"Alright. Go say goodbye to grandpa," I said.

Dennis ran off down the hall were his grandpa was standing talking to one of the zombies about something. I slipped into my shoes and went to grab my purse from the dresser in the bedroom. I walked out just as Dennis and Dracula came walking back in.

"I can take him to school," Dracula offered. "You didn't get much sleep."

"I'm okay. I'm already to go," I replied. "Come on Dennis."

Dennis grinned and raced to the door. I planted a quick kiss on Dracula's cheek and raced after Dennis.

After school I was walking with Dennis in my arms back towards the hotel. He was tired from playing with other kids and telling me about what he had learned. I was exploring the town the whole day. Once we walking into the lobby everyone was rushing around. I held Dennis a little more firmly and zoomed past everyone to the stairs. Dennis was laughing the whole time as I went. I set him down once we had reached the stairs. We climbed them together. Dennis yawned once we reached his apartment. I pushed opened the door. Mavis and Jonathan stood in the middle of the room. They turned to look at us. Dennis's eyes widened at the sight of them.

"You're here!" Dennis gasped.

"And I thought you wouldn't be home yet" I said, also surprised.

Mavis rushed over and wrapped her son in a big bear hug.

"Mavis got a little home sick" Jonathan explained, coolly.

'I swear this guy could have been a druggy...' I mentally thought. I eyed Jonathan before forcing a smile.

"Well I'm glad you both are home safe and sound," I said.

Dennis giggled and snuggled against his mom.

"I have to go help Dracula with our wedding plans..." I said, shyly. "I'll see you all later?"

I stepped back and went to find Dracula. I found him in his study sleeping in his chair. I giggled softly and walked over to him slowly being very quiet. I stopped beside his chair. I looked down at him.

"Dracula," I whispered.

He twitched slightly in his sleep before grumbling something under his breath. I placed my hands on my hips before I smirked. A shifted into my wolf form and pounced onto him knock us both over onto the floor. Dracula woke surprised. I returned back to my human form laughing. Dracula stared at me before laughing after realizing what had happened.

"If your so tired Dracula why don't we go on a vacation?" I offered, smiling brightly.

"No, no no, I'm not going on a vacation," Dracula replied, simply.

I arched a brow at him at him and sighed.

"Promise you won't bring it up again," he begged.

"Okay, I promise not to make you go anywhere," I replied.

He rocked my lips softly and smiled.

"Thank you, my love," He whispered.

We rubbed noses before he turned into a bat and flew out the window. I got up and set his chair back up before leaving his study. As I closed the door Mavis came over.

"My dad has been working so hard lately he's stressed," Mavis said, sadly. "I think I know just the thing to cheer him up."

"And What is that?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.

"family voyage on a luxury monster cruise ship," Mavis replied, excitedly. "What do you think?"

"I think— I think that would be a wonderful idea!" I replied, happily.

"Great! I'll go talk to my dad," Mavis replies, hurrying away.

I clapped my hands together. It does sound perfect and I'm going to get in so much trouble...