Chapter 9

The next day was eventful. Word has spread of Dracula's wedding. Mavis was questioning me about wedding details and all. I didn't know how to answer any of the questions since me and Dracula haven't sat down to talk about anything about the wedding. I chewed on my bottom lip as Dennis played on the floor in front of me. I promised to babysit him while Mavis ran out to get some blood for herself and him. Dennis looked towards me.

"Are you going to be my grandma?" Dennis asked.

I blinked and looked at him. I smiled at him.

"I guess I am," I replied, softly.

"You don't have to marry grandpa to be my grandma. I always thought of you as my grandma," Dennis said, simply.

I smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Aw Hun! You always are my grandson! Nothing will ever change that," I said, simply hugging him close.

He smiled more and hugged me tighter. We pulled apart.

"Come on. Let's get you some dinner and washed up before bed."

Dennis nods in agreement. I picked him up and carried him downstairs to get him some dinner.

After dinner and a nice bubble bath Dennis was in bed sleeping so he wouldn't be tired for his day classes. I left his bedroom door open a little before wishing Mavis and Jonathan a goodnight. I left and went to find Dracula. I found him downstairs with everyone else.

"Dracula!" I called, walking over to him.

Dracula turned and looked at me. His face light up.

"Ally!" Dracula cries, happily. "I was just gonna come get you. I wanted to talk about our wedding."

I nodded.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more private to talk about that?" I offered.

Dracula places a hand on the small of my back and he walked me towards another room. It was his office. He closed the door behind us. I walked over to a chair and sat down.

"When do you want to have our wedding?" He asked, turning to look at me fully.

I hummed in thought before making eye contact with him.

"How about during the spring?" I offered. "It won't be too cold for everyone and everything is so beautiful that time of the month."

Dracula nods and listened.

"Where do you want the wedding?" He asked.

"Why don't we have it in the backyard of the hotel?" I offered.

Dracula thought about it.

"That does sound lovely," He Agreed. "We can set up a tent for the party and to keep us dry if it starts raining."

I nodded.

We started to talk about wedding cakes, decorations, seating arrangements, etc. As we talked I pictured our wedding in my mind. It looked stunning and I knew which dress I would have liked to wear. I blushed when I realized Dracula was watching me.

"W-what?" I asked, shyly blushing more.

"You just look so stunning" Dracula comments, smirking.

I blushed a darker shade of red if possible. Dennis soon came running into the room.

"Grandpa! Grandma!" Dennis cried, standing between us.

We looked down at him. A smile on our lips. Dracula scooped Dennis up into his arms.

"Well hello little man!" I greeted. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"I woke up early so I could show you this!" Dennis announced, holding his crayon drawing of a large group of people below four flying bats. He pointed to each person as he explained who they were. "- There is grandpa-" he pointed to one bat. "-mom-" he pointed to another bat on the right side of Dracula. "-me-" he pointed to the bat on the other side of Dracula. "-you." He pointed to the last bat.

"Wow" I breathed. "It's beautiful. Why don't we go find a picture frame and put it up?"

Dennis smiles. He climbed down from his grandpas arms. I took his hand lightly in my own and lead him out leaving Dracula to focus on his own work.

A/N:

Hello readers,
I hope you like this lovely chapter. Hopefully it is longer than all the others. I'm sorry for not updating sooner!
My mistakes! 😓 Anyway? If you have any ideas for the wedding or want to be a guest people leave your name, Age, species, and your plus one.
I can't wait to get started on the wedding! 🖤
So excited!
If you have any ideas for a chapter you may comment below and credits will be given!

Thanks guys!!
Farewell! 🖤🖤😘🍷