New Zealand.

Savannah.
______________________

"Ayye bitches it's Savvy and today is the big day I'm about to ring the doorbell at Elton's to leave for New Zealand today! I'll be vlogging most of my time in New Zealand and showing you the stuff that's not shown on Tfil" I say to my camera standing outside of the boys mansion.

"We leave in about two hours so I brought the boys breakfast and yeah let's do this" I say ringing the doorbell.

I wait a few minutes the camera is now facing in front of me.

"Hey Sav" Elton says.

"And here's uncle Elton up bright and early for our trip" I say.

"You are a true vlogger" he laughs letting me in helping me with my luggage.

I put my camera away and hold up the bag of food.

"Hope you guys are hungry" I say and he immediately snatched the bag out of my hand going for first dibs.

I walk further into the house where I hear voices.

I see Sam sitting in the kitchen and Elton throws the bag of food next to him.

"Sav brought food" Elton says with his mouth full.

Sam takes his pick.

"oh this is for Aaron when he wakes up" I say tossing Elton the healthy breakfast wrap.

"Colby and Corey are in their rooms" Sam says and I nod taking the bag upstairs knocking on Corey's door.

"Food delivery" I say when Devyn opens the door.

"Sav!" She pulls me into a hug making me laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you" she says.

"I know I'm gonna be gone so long" I say pouting.

"Okay it's your pick Colby gets whatever is left" I say handing her the bag she gets something for her and Corey before I wave and walk to Colby's room knocking.

The door opens and of course a shirtless Colby answers the door.

"You get the scraps for breakfast" I say he shrugs taking the bag.

"Thanks Savvy" He says.

"Are you done packing? It doesn't look like you are" I ask peering into the messy room.

"I procrastinated" He says stepping aside letting me walk into his room.

"We leave in twenty minutes" I say folding a shirt tossing it in his duffel bag.

"You don't have to do that" he says.

"I'm here to make sure everyone gets on that plane with everything they need for the rest of the vacation so yes I'm going to help" I say folding another shirt.

"I'll help in a minute" he sits on a desk chair while he eats and I start picking out random clothes for him to take.

I throw his swim trunks on the bed and some more shorts and shirts and some nice clothes in case we go somewhere fancy.

I organize his bag by the time he's done eating his bag is almost fully packed.

"You are on underwear and socks duty but other than that you are set for New Zealand" I say giving him a small smile.

"Thank you" He says smiling.

"I'll be downstairs with the guys" I say before slipping out the door and going down the stairs.

_____________________

"This is it guys and gals no turning back now we just got checked in and now we are going to find our flight" I say into the camera people stared at me but I tried to avoid the stares.