Pull Up's On The Subway.

(To any who have read this before the changes were made i have replaced Sabrina Carpenter who was the original Sav to Amelia Zadro who is more uncommon in stories and i think she fits the part better but if you would like you can still imagine Sav as Sabrina but i felt like she's been over used in wattpad)

Savannah.

_______________________________
(Time skip)
"Guys come one!" I yell at the slow ass boys.

I was bouncing with excitement.

"Savvy" Colby yells.

"Are you not done packing again!?" I yell running up the stairs into his room seeing the big mess he's made.

"Deja vu much" I say looking at him just sitting in the piles of clothing with nothing in his bag.

"Colby come on we're going to Japan! My dream place to travel Wait I thought you were packing when we FaceTimed last night" I say confused.

"Well I may have lied" he says with a sheepish smile.

"Cole Robert Brock!" I scold him.

"Hey! Don't use the full name you wouldn't have talked to me last night if I said I wasn't packing" he says trying to defend himself.

"We only have twenty minutes until we leave!" I say starting to pack his duffel bag.

"I'm buying you luggage for your birthday" I say looking at the old duffel bag.

I quickly stuff the bag with clothes while he gets any other things he needs.

"Guys lets go!" Elton yells.

I cram a few more items in the bag before me and Colby are both out the door and down the stairs getting into the Uber that awaits us.

We'd be meeting the two others that are going on the trip at the airport.

Today was gonna be a long and slow day.

________________________

After going through customs when we landed in Japan Colby and Brennen had fans coming up to them and sometimes Elton too so me and Jay Walker were left out.

"Man I just feel like an asshole" Jay says making me laugh.

"Don't worry we can be irrelevant together" I say linking arms with him.

I smiled watching my boyfriend talk to fans he was over joyed when he got to meet fans he really cared about them and that's why we had decided to keep us a secret we even backed off of each other in the public eye because fans started noticing something going on and now it's rumored we had been broken up or not together at all and the main reason for that was Colby couldn't stand seeing all the hate I got from his fans so we just kept everything private for the last three months.

Me and Elton had spent some time in Thailand which half of that trip was emotional for me I cried like a baby when we went to the tiger sanctuary from the moment I had stepped into that place I sobbed until we left none of the boys could calm me down but Toddy being a great friend stayed by my side Elton showed the tigers some love but I couldn't face it animals hit my soul in a way humans didn't and seeing something as beautiful as a tiger be miserable and drugged and beaten tore me up and I had bailed on the rest of the trip there on my emotional state after that was so serious that Elton changed my flight and let me go home early.

All over these last three months have been crazy and now we are in Japan which is super crazy especially with Brennen and Colby together because the bromance is real.

I played with the necklace Colby had given to me the day i became his girlfriend he spoiled me to much taking me to fancy dinners buying me new outfits for dates just getting me gifts at random times sometimes i think it's gotten to the point that we need to have a talk about all of it as much as i loved how he was spoiling me because it's very sweet i just didn't care about getting gifts i liked small things especially because i grew up without a lot something he really didn't even know about me and it saddened me that i couldn't spoil him like he does to me because i don't have much now Elton and my father had supplied me with all the fancy things i have i didn't even want Elton involved and i knew that was just how my dad showed love i hated rich families i'd done everything i could to stay away from it all even ignoring the gifts and trust funds he'd sent or set aside for me but eventually he set me down and told me he couldn't figure out any way else to tell me he loved me so i just accepted it and Elton had given me everything to start up my career i was grateful for him he'd done so much and spent so much time with me i never told him to take it back because i knew Elton and it would have crushed him he knew how unhappy i had been with just settling for something that was safe and he changed that all for me.