48 hours.

Savannah.
_________________________
(Seven months later)

"You're such a loser" I pout because he wouldn't buy me Oreos.

"We have fifteen packs at home" He says.

"But they're not double stuffed" I whine.

We have a stare down in the middle of the aisle.

"Fine" He blinks and I happily set them in the cart while he pushed it towards another Aisle.

"We need to hurry" He says.

"Oh but look house items on sale!" I steer him away from where we needed to go to load up on some useless shit.

____________________

"What's up guys welcome back to my YouTube channel it's Colby your host how you doing so I don't know if you remember this but a really really long time ago I trapped Sam in his room" Colby says.

"Yeah it was great he got out um it was fun so you guys already know I went back to my favorite store but also with my favorite girl who is going to help me with this prank on the roommates" I plop onto the couch and he slings an arm over my shoulder.

"Okay so we want to prank our roommates real good before we get married and move out which is so soon guys I can't wait just look at her" He grabs and squeezes my cheeks making me laugh.

"So anyways we bought a bunch of tape and now we're gonna trap in all of the roommates" Colby says.

"Oh and guys give this video a big thumbs up if you want us to win team Colby is obviously the best team and he goes hard for the pranks and dedicated his time for these so please hit the like button so he can win" I say.

"You heard her now let's get into the mega prank war" He says.

We cut off the camera and toted the bags down stairs after checking to see if it was clear.

Colby took the camera and started explaining what we would be doing while I went to go get us snacks and a drink because knowing us we'd be hungry within the next five minutes of working.

He set the camera on a tripod and I started opening tape for him.

It took us awhile but we finished and it was dark outside and somehow we had managed not to get caught because sadly the boys are way to invested in video games than in socializing and me and Colby even managed to take about three snack breaks during the whole thing.

We rested against the wall eating Oreos waiting to see if anyone would come but soon we would have to call someone down because we both were getting impatient and I needed to go soon because the girls are throwing me a bachelorette party and the vlog squad needed some new content so They all decided to tag along for the first half of the night.

We both got up dusting off Oreo crumbs and he grabbed his camera.

Colby FaceTimed Sam and we didn't have to do much work after that because Sam was to chicken to come down alone so he called all the other roommates which worked in our favor to be completely honest.

Over the course of all the boys yelling I barely understood any of it.

But right before I was being called four hundred times I saw Aaron broke the casing in the door.

"I'm sorry but I've gotta go" I pecked Colby's cheek before leaving his house laughing.

I met the girls at the Vlog squad house.

"Surprise!" I laugh seeing my friends and the party they put together.

"You're getting married in two days!" Katrina hugs me.