Stupid Prank.

Colby.

__________________________________

"What's up guys so as you may know it's prank wars season and if you haven't noticed it's been going so strong that my girlfriend Savvy has decided to team up against me with Elton and Sam and Corey basically everyone in this house except she won't help me prank so i think it's time for a little payback" I say rubbing my hands together.

"Now she is at a photo shoot right now and will be here in probably an hour and as you can tell by the title i'm going to "Cheat" on my girlfriend" I say using air quotations around the word cheat.

"I have my friend Clarissa who has been in my fake girlfriend prank on the guys to help me out today so let's see how this turns out i'm not sure how she's gonna react because she's never met Clarissa and honestly i'm not sure if she'll even believe it so this is the cheating on my girlfriend prank make sure to give this video a bunch of likes because #teamcolby is the best team we always go hard and we wanna win this week" I say.

I stopped recording me and Clarissa just waited around until she texted me telling me she was on her way.

"I feel kinda bad to do this" She says once she settles in my bed while i set up the camera.

"It'll be fine" I say pressing record and getting into my bed.

"So Savvy just texted me saying she was on her way meaning we've got about five minutes before she gets here i've got two different camera angels one in the hall and of course this one so lets do this" I say pulling the covers up to hide my shorts.

We waited until we heard the door shut downstairs and it was now or never.

We talked about random stuff and laughed for no reason until the door creaked open slowly.

Savannah looked confused at first but she fully stepped into the room and my stomach dropped when i saw her face i knew now how screwed up this was.

"Savvy it's a prank" I say getting up.

"How could" She couldn't even speak and she already had tears running down her face.

"Baby it was a prank i promise" i say trying to grab her but she slips out of the room.

"Wait!"

________________________________

Savannah.

________________________________

It felt like he had dropped bricks onto my chest.

"Wait!" He says chasing after me as i quickly ran down the stairs.

"Sav?" I push past Corey and Devyn i felt a sob coming up my throat i really needed to get out of here.

"Colby? What happened?" I didn't hear him answer but he never quit calling for me as i slammed the door but it wasn't long until he had reached my car and taken the Keys from me.

"Listen to me please it was a stupid prank i shouldn't have pulled on you i'm so sorry i didn't even think you'd believe it" He says.

"It's a sick prank! I would never do that to you! you can't even feel what i'm feeling right now Colby! i can't fucking breath" I say sobbing.

I wasn't even sure if he understood me at this point.

"It was a mistake i'm so sorry i would never cheat on you" He says trying to hug me and i push him away.

"Get away from me" I say wrapping my arms around myself.

"Savvy please just look at me at least" he pleads.

I only looked at him so he could see how bad he had hurt me i knew he could tell because he was on the verge of tears now.

"Give me my keys" I say bluntly.

"Sav wait" He says trying to reach for me but i step away.

"Just give them to me" I say quietly.

He looked torn on what to do so he handed them over and i just left him there.

__________________________________

"I'm sorry" Elton says as I lounge on the couch.

"You're not the one that pulled the dumbass prank and even after doing a terrible prank still posting it" I mumble stuffing more chips in my mouth.

He lifted my legs sitting down before placing them on my lap.

"So what about Egypt and Dubai?" He asks and I sigh.

"I know it's close and you don't want to even be around him but I need an answer" He says.

"Can I skip Egypt?" I say and he sighs.

"How long are you going to ignore him?" He asks.

"As long as I want to ignore my problems which begin and end with him" I say crossing my arms.

"So you're letting a boy ruin our bestfriend fun and dreams" He says.

"He's not just some boy Elton" I say.

"I want you on the Dubai trip no excuses that's plenty of time for you to get the hell over this I'm tired of you moping around all day" He says.

"True support Elton" I say.

He stole the remote from me changing the tv from Rupaul's drag race making me whine in protest.

"You're skipping Egypt so I get to pick" He says and I nudge him with my foot.

"Thanks Elton" I say.

"Of course" He says rolling his eyes.

"if it makes you feel better he has locked himself in his room" He says stealing some chips making me glare at him for touching my food.

"Well it doesn't that makes me sadder" I say grabbing another handful of chips shoveling them into my mouth.

"You are not a vengeful person that's for sure" He says.

"I love him Elton no matter what he did to me i want him happy" I say.

"Sav a prank shouldn't end a relationship if you love him like that" He says.

"When did you get good at giving advice" I mumble throwing the empty bag of chips on the coffee table.

"I don't like seeing two of my best friends upset especially at each other" He says.

"Why is he even upset? He screwed up" I say.

"And he knows that Sav he thinks you'll never forgive him" He says.

"Do i have too?" I ask.

"No you don't have to do anything but i know you want too" He says.

"I want some time away" I say and he nods.

"It better not be awkward in Dubai is all i'm saying" He says pointing at me.

"We'll see" I say.

I really don't know what to do at this point.