Crushing My Balls.

Savannah.
______________________

"You look completely dead" Elton says as I drag my feet walking towards the hotel.

"I feel like I am" I say my eyes drooping.

Elton being the nice big bro bestie carried my luggage while I was being a sleep deprived zombie.

I got absolutely no sleep because the asshole next to me had to play their fucking Harry Potter movie marathon without headphones I wanted to kill myself by the second hour of listening to fake spells.

No hate to the Harry Potter fans but to be fair it was three a.m when we boarded.

Our first day in Dubai was really not the first day because I couldn't function so the boys decided to go aight seeing a little and I crashed.

_________________________

Our first real day started by being crammed into a car heading towards the desert.

I was having to ride on someones lap and i picked Heath because i still hadn't worked things out with Colby yet.

"Babygirl i love you and your not fat but on the way back you gotta sit on someone else you're crushing my balls" He says.

"Sorry" I say sheepishly.

And as always we were crammed into a small dune buggy me in between Sam and Colby and the scary part was Elton is driving.

I was glad i don't get car sick because Elton was driving like a fool and was going a lot faster than i think he should be but he lost his hat which was pretty funny.

But with our luck we got stuck on a sand dune.

"Really Elton?" I ask.

"Hey Shut up sis" He says laughing.

It got to the point Colby had to go try and push it but it was not budging because the tires had settled into the sand.

"There's no fucking way" Colby says breathless after pushing it as hard as he could.

"So we get stuck Elton loses his hat and the snowboard on the back our guide must be pissed" i say to the camera Heath is holding.

"Okay so we're playing hot seat whenever one of us get stuck we switch of course i know Sav hates driving so she already said no but we're letting Heath go last" Elton explains.

Colby wanted to drive now but we were still stuck so that was our main problem at the moment.

So when in doubt Elton started doing backflips off the dune buggy to pass time.

Thankfully Colby got us unstuck Colby wasn't as scary as Elton but he was pretty bad at driving but of course he also got us stuck and if i was our guide i would have already given up and left us stranded in the desert he probably wanted to if i'm being honest.

Sam and Colby switched places so now i was stuck beside Colby again it was pretty predictable that Sam wasn't as terrible as the other two were but i was dreading for Heath to drive because he had almost killed me and Zane when we went to get coffee one time.

Sam never got us stuck but eventually Heath was whining that it was his turn and poor little ole stupid Elton forgot his seat belt when Heath started driving was when he remembered and the seat belt was stuck so he was left to just freak out.

But then he got stupid with his free will and started hanging out the side of the door and it was a bad idea to begin with but he trusted Heath that much to not flip us which i wouldn't trust him at all.

"Sav are you okay?" Sam asks i was shaking from fear and that's when i realized my hand was clamped on Colby's thigh.

"Sorry" I say moving my hand and he shrugs giving me a small smile looking down at me before casually wrapping his arm around my should and eventually i stopped shaking from fear of losing my life all thanks to my boy.

"Okay you have to sit on Sam or Colby" Elton says.

"I'm going in the middle cause i'm the smallest guy" Sam says.

"Cool"I say realizing i would have to sit on Colby.

We piled in the car and it wasn't awkward like i expected it to be everything was so easy with him so i comfortably sat on his lap my back resting against his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist like a makeshift seat belt while we drove through the desert in the nice ass car that we rented it was a lot more relaxing and smoother than the dune buggy for sure.

We got dropped off at this i guess you would call it an outdoor restaurant but people were riding camels and there was a fire dancer it was pretty cool they even brought a buffet to our table Dubai was pretty crazy.

And after dinner we got to pet camels which was so amazing i was having the time of my life on the first day.

On our way to the hotel i was back on Colby's lap everyone except me and Colby were turning up to the music even our driver.

My head was resting back on the seat my eyes were slowly closing because i was still a bit jet lagged i could feel Colby's thumb grazing over the top of my hand that rested on his chest which was lulling me to sleep even more.

But i eventually had to get out of the car and trudge to my room.

We were all going to our rooms but i stopped Colby.

"Do you wanna stay with me so we can talk" I ask looking up at him.

"I want too but you need sleep tomorrow i promise we will" I smile at him sleepily.

"Goodnight Colby" I say wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Night Savvy" He says placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I went to my room alone tonight i didn't like being alone but hopefully it wouldn't be that way for long.

I really missed him.

_______________________