Mm Strawberry?

Savannah.
__________________

I slid across the floors in the mansion after kicking my shoes off the door shut loudly behind me.

I had great timing because Colby was coming down the stairs I slipped while sliding and fell on my butt and you'd think being the sweet guy he is would help me up.

No he laughed at me instead.

But karma got him because he missed the last step and fell landing beside me and I started laughing at him.

We sat up still laughing and he grabbed my hand sliding me over to him and kissed me quickly.

"Mm strawberry?" He asks licking his lips tasting the lip balm I had applied to my lips.

"Yep" I laugh and we both get up.

We went up to his room and he shut the door and I raised an eyebrow he never closed the door when we hung out.

"I want to pull a prank on Elton" he explains.

"I'm gonna cut his beard he's been dead asleep for a couple of hours" He says.

"Colby I like you alive you know that right? And you will most definitely die" I say.

I was truly worried for his life.

He just waved me off I sat on his bed while he set up his camera and he sat on the couch.

"Most of you guys know this already but there's a giant prank war going around in our house right now, first prank i did i started off pretty easy by just jump scaring my roommates making sure they knew i am a scary guy but now i think uh i think it's time to turn it up a notch so just a few days ago Elton thought it would be funny to take my car put a bunch of packing peanuts in it wrap it around with saran wrap and all this other stuff it was awful" Colby says.

"I think that was hilarious too Elton, little does he know ha ha that was a big mistake, what i'm about to do right now to Elton and as you can see in the title it's not smart and yeah i'm probably gonna die but you know what we're team Colby and we have to make big moves to win this prank war i gotta do something ballsy do something that no other roommate has the guts to do and that is uh messing with Elton's beard a little bit" Colby says.

"I'm gonna die but this is for you guys" Colby says making me laugh.

"So i'm gonna go set up another camera right now so that you can see the prank up close and far away but before i go do this and potentially die i'm gonna need you guys to do me one thing we want team Colby to win this prank war i'm gonna need you to share this to all your friends and leave a like on this video okay? and honestly the least you could do is leave a like because um i'm really scared right now" He says.

"You should be" I say and he looks over at me.

"So we stayed up really late last night filming and Elton's actually taking a nap right now that's why i came up here to film this so without any further ado this is trimming my roommates beard while he's sleeping" Colby says looking like he wants to back out already.

"Lets do this" He says before clapping.

He stopped filming and he went to go get Sam and explain this so Sam could help film it since i didn't want any part of dying.

Before they walked down the stairs i stopped Colby and Sam waited for us.

"Good luck i hope you make it out alive" I peck his lips quickly before going to hide in his room.

_____________________

"Aw you're no longer uncle Elton" I pout looking at the freshly shaven face of my best friend.

"Sav I'm ruined" he says and I pat his back.

Colby came downstairs while me and Elton were laying across the couch.

"Uh" He says backing away a little.

"He's promised not to kill you" I say.

"Okay cool cool um Savvy wanna go get some food?" He asks.

I look at Elton and he waves his hand dismissing me.

"I have to edit videos anyways go" He says and I smile getting up off the couch sliding to the door successfully this time and putting on my vans.

Colby grabbed his keys and opened the door for me and we headed to his car.

We jammed out while he drove to tender greens.

"So I hope you don't mind Brennen is gonna meet us there" he says glancing at me and the road and I shrug.

"I've been waiting to meet him so it's cool" I say.

He pulled Into the parking lot and we got out walking into the restaurant.

Colby bro hugged Brennen.

"This is Savannah" he introduces me but Brennen is pushing him out of his way hugging me.

"Dude she's my instagram crush" Brennen says.

"He's followed me longer than you have known me" I say agreeing.

"So I had dibs first" Brennen says jokingly.

I rolled my eyes Colby technically didn't have dibs cause he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yeah I'm a bit salty if you can't tell.

We sat in a booth Brennen demanded I sit by him so me and Colby didn't make him a third wheel.

We ordered food and just talked while waiting.

"So you've had all this time in the world and haven't asked her out yet" Brennen says in disbelief when we told him we weren't officially dating we were just going on dates if that makes sense.

"Man i will beat you to it if you're not gonna ask her" Brennen says.

One thing about him is he was never serious and I could tell that.

Our evening continued with talking and eating.

___________________

"I'm sorry about him" I laugh at Colby.

"I liked him he's crazy but really funny" I say.

"I could tell he was pushing your buttons a bit about us dating" I say.

"Yeah" he scratches the back of his neck.

"Does it bother you that we act like a couple and we're not?" He asks.

I shifted on his bed so I could look at him he was sitting in his desk chair with his laptop sitting on his legs while he edited.

"It does a little bit I don't want to rush anything either we've already talked about this Colby I'm okay" I say.

"Yeah I know that Savvy I just don't want you to think I'm playing you" he says.

"We're okay Colby" I say.

He stares at me for a bit then nods.

He still looked worried so I got up and moved his laptop onto the desk before sitting in his lap wrapping my arm around his neck the other reacted on his cheek.

"I promise I'm not going anywhere" I say quietly my thumb softly rubbing his cheek.

He leaned in closer our noses pressed together his breathing calmed a bit and I smiled.

"Now you need to edit" I say and he pouts.

"Put the pout up" I say and he laughs kissing me.

We pulled away to breath and I went and laid on his bed while he worked.

___________________________