Home.

Savannah.
_____________________

Sadly I was saying bye to Colby who is leaving one day early to go to Australia with Brennen and a bunch of his other friends.

"I'll call you when I land" He says kissing my forehead.

"Be safe I love you" I say hugging him tightly.

"I love you Sav" He says kissing me softly.

"Okay let's stop the love fest cause I don't wanna cry you'll be back soon and I'll be at home waiting" I say.

The airport was pretty quiet because it's super early and it was just me and him out of the group because I want to say goodbye without the guys up in our space.

"Go your flight is about to board" I say.

"Already trying to get away from me" He mocks hurt and I roll my eyes shoving him.

"I love you" He blows me a kiss and I pretend to faint making him laugh.

"I love you" He says starting to walk away to security.

"I love you too" I say smiling.

I watched him until he passed through security and with one final wave he left to go board his plane.

Why are we so dramatic I smiled to myself playing with the ring on my finger on my way to the taxi.

_________________

"No line today nothing at all" Elton praises when we get to the water park we had been to already.

"Time to get banned" I say rubbing my hands together and they cheer.

"Shit uh I mean not get banned" I wave at the security guard and he watches us as we walk by making me laugh.

Me and Sam got to be water park buddies and Elton and Heath were breaking the weight rule.

And as predicted by the middle of the afternoon we were asked to leave by security.

So the trip ended on a high note of being kicked out of the water park.

_____________________

(Two months later)

"Colby if you don't fucking wake up" I say shaking him laughing.

He's dead asleep and it's so hard to wake him up.

"Colby babe we have a house tour in an hour please get up" I say sitting in his hips.

He groans and covers his head with his pillow.

I roll my eyes my hand going from his bare chest to his hip and I rub my thumb in circles over the hipbone.

"Please for me" I say.

"Sav no five more minutes" he groans.

"You said that two hours ago when I wanted attention" I say.

"We're getting married you'll get plenty of attention I need sleep while I can have it" I smack his thigh.

"I didn't mean it like that!" He says.

We sat in silence for a few seconds me biting back laughter.

"Okay maybe I did" He grumbles sitting up making me laugh.

"Savvy don't tease me out those away" He rubs his eyes and I look down at my bare chest and shrug.

"It's how we cuddled last night" I say.

"Give me a kiss and I'll get up and get ready" He says.

"Mmm sounds pretty fair" He chuckles grabbing the back of my head and kisses me.