How's Buddy?

Savannah.
__________________

"Welcome home guys" Elton says.

I pop out from the top bunk after packing up my things I was moving down to the singular bed this time so I didn't have to share with one of the boys.

"Oh shit" Toddy says startled.

"Hi guys I'm Sav" I say waving.

"Nice too meet you" They all say.

The first morning of the trip is boring because you have to get settled in and blah blah blah.

_________________

"First day in New Zealand for you guys and we're in hobbiton" Elton says.

"Sav has nominated Jay as her piggy back guy for the day" Elton says and I give him a thumbs up.

"Shes to lazy to walk sometimes" He continues.

We took a short bus ride to it I sat with a stranger so it wasn't very exciting.

"Who here has seen the hobbit?" A worker asks us.

Jay and Fitz raise they're hands and me and Elton and Toddy have never seen it so.

The two boys stopped a lot to take pictures I eventually stole Jay's phone out of his hand so we could take selfies cause I like to keep memories.

"Send those to me brotha" I say.

"You got it brotha" Jay was my fellow drake and Josh fan and we we're instant friends.

We basically looked at Hobbit houses and Jay and Fitz talked nerdy while I was bored to death.

"Sav looks like if you say hobbit one more time she will kill you" Elton says laughing at my bored face.

"Great way to start this trip Elty" I say sarcastically.

"You've been here for seventeen days let us have our moment" Jay says.

After the tour Elton quizzed Jay and Fitz because after this we we're going bmxing and he was trying to see who was gonna do the first back flip so me and Toddy just chilled and took pictures of each other modeling and some of us together.

"What was your favorite part of the trip with the other guys" he asks.

"Activity wise I'd say swimming with dolphins but the best part was becoming best friends with them" I say.

"They're cool guys" He says.

"Yeah they are" I say smiling.

We sat in a hobbit cafe drinking cider and Toddy was searching for the WiFi password of course.

After that the boys had a calendar photo shoot and then we headed back to the Rv.

I sat up front with Elton he was driving and the boys were trying to change I had changed into yoga pants before they got in here and now they were witnessing Elton's crazy driving.

_______________

"Basically a two of the top three riders are here" A worker says pointing at the people doing tricks right now.

"That's sick" Fitz says.

"Who's going first? Nose goes" Fitz is the last one meaning he goes first.