Colby Who????

Savannah.

________________________________________

Instagram

Liked By Savvy_Savage And 238,987 others

@Kjapa: Look who came to visit me today.
Tagged Sav.hart
Comments:
@Colesprouse: It was cool to meet you today Sav
@Fanaccount: what about Colby and Sav?
@Sav.hart: It was so much fun meeting everybody and hanging with you today!!❤️
View All 140,954 Comments.

________________________________________

Instagram

Liked By @colesprouse, @lilireinhart, @Kjapa, And 654,908 others

@Sav.hart: Today's photo shoot sneak peek.
📷: @Me
Comments.
@Kjapa: Today was crazy Mate.❤️
@Randomuser: Colby who????😍
@randomuser: Are you two dating?
View All 352,928 comments.

_______________________

I scrolled through all the comments on mine and Kj's posts the fans were going crazy either asking if we were dating or if me and Colby broke up.

I shut my phone off throwing it on the couch beside me.

It's not like a guy and girl can't hang out alone together we were barely alone anyways so i don't see the big fuss about it all.

My phone dinged and i groaned picking it up.

Katrina had sent me a link with a bunch of question marks behind it i clicked the link the head line saying Kj Apa's New Girlfriend?.

"The newest teen heart throb my be taken by a semi famous youtuber, instagramer, and newly found model for H&M a triple threat right there guys much like Kj himself. Savannah dated Colby Brock a famous youtuber discovered on the app Vine but recently the two haven't been spotted together or have even posted about each other on social media but on the other hand it's been reported that Apa and Hart posted snapchats and instagrams about each other and have been seen together quite a lot these last few months even before the alleged break up was Savannah cheating on Colby? What's going on between the two newly found celebs? We'll keep you updated more when we get more info"

I rolled my eyes texting her back saying internet trolls.

I would never date Kj not that he's not attractive or a good guy but all we are is friends all I could ever see us being is friends because freaking Colby Brock has ruined every guy for me I can't think of another guy the way I think of Colby and that made me grumpier than what I was before the rumors started.

They'd been going on really strong ever since me and Kj went to in and out last weekend that people considered a date.

The whole Colby situation was really complicated he would text me non stop for the first few couple of weeks before he left for Egypt and stopped all together I had no idea if we were still together broken up or just on a break but I had kinda decided for myself that it was a break for now.

All while with my dating drama and the rumors I had been getting modeling gigs non stop now the face for H&M but soon my contract was ending so I could continue my YouTube career with Elton and Tfil.

I was excited to start trips with the OG team Elton and Heath me and Heath were instant best friends before we even met because of our interaction on social media we had become close commenting crazy stuff on each others posts I thought of him like He was another Elton even though I haven't know him that long he was a brother to me just like Elton and I was super glad to be apart of a group like Tfil and to continue doing it.

Every once in awhile I would even hang with the vlog squad and do videos with them David even invited me for a spot on the vlog squad but with modeling and Tfil and my own personal filming I would never have time to be in the vlogs as much I would love to be apart of that group the other aspects of my life came first and always would come first.

Dubai was going to be crazier than Japan but not crazier than New Zealand in my opinion at least and I was super excited to get closer to my friends because this trip was just me Elton Heath Sam and Colby.

Hopefully me and Colby would be able to work things out when I got there.

I was leaving for Dubai in three days and I haven't packed I haven't bought anything that I needed actually I felt like Colby because I wouldn't have him here procrastinating so I could pack for him it was kinda sad that all the things I think about or do I wish Colby was here so I could pack his bag the day of or go eat tender greens with him and Brennen I could barely watch Tv or a Movie without him and I had stopped my late night snacking because I no longer had my snack buddy.

It sounded pathetic is it pathetic?

I needed to get my life together because of our relationship is over or if it ever ended I will die literally I seem to not be able to do life without him.

I never wanted to depend on a person like this but god I couldn't help but loving him so much that he was there for everything and we did everything together.

I decided to get off my lazy ass and go to target to buy all my essential items for travel.

My trip to target in my sweats was boring and I came back home with more than I intended too like every trip to target that I make I buy unnecessary shit.

I dumped the bags out onto my bed sorting through the essentials and the random shit.

I drug out my suitcase and was puzzled I wasn't sure how the weather would be so I had no idea how to pack.

I've never been so stumped in my life but I decided if I didn't pack right I could buy some new clothes in Dubai and regret spending money later.

It sounded like a solid plan right now.

I packed a variety of clothing even a couple of fancy outfits for dinners with the guys.

At the end of packing I was to tired to move so I sat in the mess I made with my clothing and shoes my head leaning back on my bed.

"Woah" Amanda laughed seeing me in the mess.

"The representations of my life" I tiredly wave my arms at the mess I'm sitting in.

"Elton called wanted to check on us but he told me to tell you not to forget your flight leaves at three in the morning not the afternoon" She says and I nod.

"Okay" I say tiredly closing my eyes.

Some of the stuff shifted while she sat down beside me.

"So are you gonna finally man up and try and fix things?" She asks.

"Yeah I don't want Dubai to be awkward So day one is trying to fix things with him" I say.

"Good I don't like seeing you all mopey" She says.

We talked for hours and ended falling asleep on the floor.
_________________
(Filler chapter so sorry also i just added tfil girl into the wattys2018 contest!! super excited)