Cute Face.

Savannah.
_________________________________

"Today we are going hiking to Monkey Mountain I believe is what it's called we have a trip up stairs I think for like twenty five minutes" I say holding Elton's camera.

"I'm waiting on the boys because they take forever to get ready so I'm just chillin enjoying a smoothie" I sip the fruity drink.

"Let's go!" Elton yells at the boys impatiently and I put the camera down.

"Me and Sav are gonna go see the monkeys by ourselves if your not done in two minutes" he shouts.

Me and Elton decided to go down to the rental car we were ready to start the day so we could get the most out of it.

"So have you addressed the issue yet" He asks as we lean against the car.

"No we just don't feel like it's time to confirm anything" I say.

"They still know it" He says.

"We like it private but I guess we do need to make a video or something soon" I say.

"Have you two talked about it?" He asks.

"No we kinda just brushed it off we haven't had a chance alone yet" I say.

"Maybe you two should spilt from the group for dinner or something because it needs to be addressed it's not fair to the fans or either of you to ignore it" He says.

We spotted the boys walking out of the hotel.

"When did you get so smart Elty?" I ask and he shoves me.

__________________________________

"Damn my ass better be fire after all this" Brennen says trudging up more stairs.

"Oh my gosh look" I point over Elton's head where Monkeys sat in branches of the trees.

"Shit" he says just now noticing them making me laugh at him.

"When did this happen" I ask looking at a shirtless Brennen.

"I've asked too" Elton says.

"I would take my shirt off but I don't have muscles" Colby says.

"Aww baby nobody has muscles like Brennens yours are just small" I say and they laugh at me and he pouts.

I kiss his cheek.

"Oooh mr steal yo girl" Brennen says picking me up making me squeal.

"Ew you're sweaty!" I yell scrambling out of his arms.

I linked hands with Colby again and he was still pouting.

"You're still sexier babe" I say poking his stomach making him smile.

Colby decided to take his shirt off because he was getting really hot.

He stuffed his shirt in my backpack before taking it off my back carrying it for me.

"You're such a good boyfriend" Brennen says.

"Cheating on me right in front of my face" Brennen huffs pouring.

"I was getting it before you" He says pointing at me and I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Can't help I'm better" I send him a wink before catching up with Elton and Jay.

Once we got to the top we got to feed the monkeys which was so cool.

"Take a selfie with the monkey" Colby says.

"Ayye I didn't know big nik was here" I say pointing at a tiny monkey making them laugh.

"No hate much love" I say after making that joke.