Are They Dumb Or Stupid?

Savannah.
_________________

I was sitting next to Corey and Sam in a bus as we went to an ancient village.

Elton somehow became the chief of everyone in the bus because of Colby and now when we get to the village he's our leader.

Once the bus stopped Colby met up with us while Elton went to talk to the driver.

"He has to do rituals in front of everybody" Colby says me and the boys start laughing.

We all got to where we were supposed to be to start the ritual and the boys just found out that they have to be serious.

They have never been serious in their lives.

"Maybe I shouldn't have clipped a knife to my bra" I whisper to the boys and their eyes go wide.

"What?" Corey asks.

"I thought this was scary shit but these people are serious" I whisper.

"You brought protection to a village?" Colby asks.

"I have a flashlight and pepper spray to" I whisper.

"Elton does scary stuff I didn't know what to expect this is one of the things I didn't know we were doing until he told me" I say.

"How did you make it through the airport?" Sam asks.

"It's called buying the survival kit in the local stores of new zealand" I say.

They did the ritual and let us in and we followed Elton and the guide.

"All the handsome ones step to the front" only Sam and a random dude did that making me want to laugh but I bit my lip.

"Now put your hands on your hips" The man says putting his hands on his head making everyone put their hands on their heads.

"Actually your hips are down here" He says placing his hands on his hips and they follow.

Are they dumb or stupid?

I was filming all the guys doing the ritual or whatever it was.

Apparently the men are the only ones who can do it.

The rest of the day we followed chief uncle Elton around the village and he also made Colby his wife at one point which the other boys were jealous of course.

(This one is hard to explain so I'm skipping to the next day of activities)

__________________

I was in that half asleep half awake state I could feel the heat from Colby because my face was buried in his neck and his arms were around me and our legs were tangled together.

The peaceful morning was ruined by Elton slamming pots together making Colby jolt up and smacking me in the face.

"Ow" I groan holding my forehead.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" he looks at where he hit me.

"I'm okay" I say falling back into the bed.

"Pay back for you pushing me off the bed i guess" He says and i roll my eyes at him smiling.

We were going paddle boarding today.

They all got ready and the boys decided to mess with the cows while I got ready before we headed to the place we'd be going paddle boarding.

I set my bag in the sand and took off my top and leggings so I'd just be in my bikini before putting my life jacket on.

I was handed a paddle.