Chapter Three

"Scarlett stop it right there, don't you dare rub your eyes you'll ruin your makeup.
Melissa yelled at me for the hundredth time. She has been doing her magic on my face for about an hour which irritates me to no end. I don't like to get a heavy makeup, just a little eyeliner and dab of lip gloss is my makeup. But she won't listen.

She let out a sigh as she step back and looked at her handiwork. I turned around raking my eyes to my face and my body. She really is good with makeup, I look like a doll a beautiful one and not scary with a lot of makeup. She made me wear a short red dress which was a gift from her on last Christmas, with black heels. My height was now a little more than her on my heels. My hair were down on their natural straight, touching my waist.

Melissa went to put on her boots, she is so beautiful with her caramel skin and those golden eyes of hers. When she stood and gave me a twirl and giggled like a school girl.

"How do I look?" she asked with innocent eyes.

"The most beautiful girl on this planet." my reply gave a wonderful smile on her face.

"Let's go." I said to her as I retrieve my bag and keys and went out with her hot on my heels locking the door after her.

We went straight to her car as she started to drive with the radio on and singing on the top of our lungs.
Melissa turned around and stared at me when we were on red light, when she didn't said something and just stared at me.
I raised my brow at her and she shrugged before turning back at road.

"Nothing...I was just thinking why you are so beautiful and all dresses suits you so perfectly." she said and started to laugh when I glared at her calling her a creepy girl.

We parked at club's parking and head towards club but I felt eyes on me and turn around to look but no one was there so I shrugged it off and followed Melissa in.

We went inside and all of a sudden we bumped into Daniel again.

"Hello again ladies." he said looking at both of us up and down. "I didn't knew we would bump into each other so much.

"Are you following us?" Melissa asked him with her tough girl voice and glared at him.
I grabbed her hand slightly shaking my head at her and told her not to be rude.

"You are looking beautiful." he said to her and ignored her question. She still glared at him and made a noise in her throat which sounds like a growl. daniel shift his attention to me.
"you guys here for some special occasion." he asked us ignoring Melissa's growl and glare.

"No just for fun. I replied him because Melissa was busy scanning the crowd around us.
"So you are here?" I asked

"Yeah, the guy I work for owns this club. he said.

"Oh its a nice club by the way. " I said and we went towards club and starts having fun, dancing around with Melissa and screaming the songs we love. Soon Daniel joined us and I retired to go to the bathroom. When I return and took a seat at one of the seat at the bar I saw Melissa and Daniel dancing close enough to touch but didn't.

When she saw me sitting there she came pushing people aside and made her way towards me.

"Let's go I am tired." she said yawing and Daniel came behind her and was about to put his arm on her but when he saw me looking he moved away.

"Come I'll drop you guys." he said.

"No it's alright we have car parked out in front. " I said.

"Please let me, it's late and she is drunk. I'll drop you both home and my man will drop her car to her apartment too." he said worried and I don't feel of argue.