Scarlett

The dinner with Xavier was incredible. I was happy, he was smiling all the time. The food was good too. The only thing that bothered me was I didn't get any answers from him. Whenever I tried to bring it up, something would just pop up, or Xavier himself would dodge the question.

All in all it was great.

"You know I rarely go out, but this was just so good with you." Xavier's word came from besides me.

"Hmmm." I hummed, smiling to myself.  He chuckled and then the next thing I knew my head was gently pried from the window and to a very smooth chest.

"You really are tired, aren't you." his voice is so husky so silky, you could literally role into it.

My words didn't came out as my mind became too foggy to reply him.

__________________________

I'm in the air, I can tell that by the way my hairs are floating, the wind creasing my skin and how can I not notice the hands gently holding me to the  vary smooth chest.

"Sir, we need to hurry." Came a very very very husky voice. Like the person just got something in his throat, It's not Xavier's.

"I know. Just" he sighs "just wait here. I'll be out in 10 minutes." well this was Xavier's voice, so I assume that the previous one was of Dante.

I can feel him walk just a little slow so that he won't startle me in my sleep. He is so good to me, so caring, so gentle and maybe just maybe loving.

"Xavier." I couldn't even recognize my own voice. It's like I want to say the words but they wouldn't come out, just stuck in my throat.

"shhhh it's okay just sleep." His voice had that urgency, it didn't let me sleep at all.

The door to somewhere is being open, the sound of people talking amongst them. I couldn't even understand those words what they are saying.

As I'm lowered to someplace soft and my head gently being placed on to the surface of something feather then I understand that it's a bed.

"I know you are so confused, but just calm down." Xavier's voice again had the real calmness of his.
"I'm sorry baby, I am so sorry."

I didn't like it, not at all, His voice again was so in pain. I just wanted to wake up and hug him, just to tell him it's going to be alright whatever it is.

"No." my words came out as a sigh a fearful sigh.

"I'm gonna go now, it's all going to be the same as it was back then."

And then it was cold.