Scarlet pov

I woke up in darkness, there was just little light from a window and the curtain were already not letting the moon to enter... But it did, he entered.....

I tried to move but cant, two strong arms were holding me on place and then i realise i was not sleeping on any pillow it was chest and my face was buried in chest....

I inhaled and easily recognize the comforting, soothing cologne of xavier, he tightened his grip on me and i snuggle more into him...

"You alright baby" he said so softly barley hear able...

"Hmm" i dont know what to say, my world was spinning, my life has taken a different turn, my house my safe place has been destroyed, my parents the only thing of them i had has been destroyed......

"Lets go" he lossen his grip on me but i snuggle more into him "hey baby lets go down and make you something to eat" he said.....

"I'm not hungry" i said in whisper....

"Still i want to, now please " he said and i sigh and sat up and i was not in my clothes..

"Xav... My... Clothes" i stutter....

"Relax, i didn't mel changed you" he said and i relaxed a bit.... "But i would love to do that" he chuckled and i blush a bright red and smack his arm and he laugh, a real laugh..

We made our way downstairs and then i realize its a different house, the stairs were golden and there was a red carpet on it....the hallway was big the hall was like some caste actually it really was a castle...

"Xav where are we? "

"Its a different house, outside city" je said...

We were at our way downstairs, and he was wearing only his pants of sleepwear and his chest was bare and i can see his body clearly, broad shoulders..... And on other side i was in his shirt only, it went to my midthighs, i look up to him through my lashes to see if he was watching me, but he didn't he just took my hand and intertwine our fingers and look down at me and smile, that panty drop smile......

He took me to kitchen and help me sat on island and he made his way to counter and took some pans and went to fridge, his bare upper body was on full show, he was moving swiftly and iam checking him out shamelessly....

"What would you like to eat mam" he asked me so much professionaly...

"Really, you are going to cook?" I ask confuse....

"Yep, babygirl "

"You know how to cook"

"Yes love" i said and smirk at me..... "Now tell me what would you like to eat"....

"Ummm... I don't know, whatever you want to cook"

"No, you tell me what you want"

"Erm....noodles with red sauce" i said slowly, maybe he can cook this too...

"Perfect mam, your noodles with red sauce is on its way" he smile and turn to do his work...

I watch him taking pan out and turn to take to take noodles from upper counter and took them out.
Maybe i should at least help him, i made my way to him but he was too busy in his work and then put my hand on his forearm, and move my fingers on his veins and he turn to look at me...

"Here I'll help you"

"Not at all" he said firmly and turn to work again "go sat I'll do it"

"But xav-" i didn't even have completed my sentence when he starts moving and making his way to me, and i move backwards... Our steps were matching his forward and mine backwards until my lower back touch the kitchen counter.. He came forward with smirk and circle his arms around my waist and pull me up from floor and made me seat on the counter....

"What... Ar...are you doing" i tried to say but he was so close to me that my words didn't came out of my throat.....

He leans forward and lightly kissing my ear and slowly made his way down to my neck, his arms were protectively placed on either sides of mine on counter. His body was pressed to mine, his hand came to my thighs and made me spread my leg and he came in between my leg, pressing me more to his lower half.

My breathes become heavy and my chest starts rising and falling, his hands brushing to my bare skin of thighs.....
Suddenly he pushed himself far away from me, and when i open my eyes he was staring at me, studying me.
My face was definitely be red as tomatoes and when i decide to take a look at him under my lashes he was smiling wide at me and i bit my lower lip and squeeze my eyes shut..

"Here" he said and something cold touch my hands, i open my eyes there was a container of ice cream he handed me that and move to his work for making noodles for me as if nothing happened.. "If you don't stop staring at me, iam gonna start that all over again" he said with smirk on his face but without looking at me..

Again i blush but didn't said anything. He continue to make noodles and i starts to have my ice cream both of us stealing glance at each other....