Xavier pov

Iam in my private plane waiting this time to pass out so that i can meet my angel she is worried and iam the bloody reason for that....

How would i tell her, i dont know what is going on but she has every right to know who iam, what i do, amd what i did to her life...
How am i going to face her after that and what if she wants to leave me what will i do...

She is my everything now, after watching her at that street walking silently in her bubble she caught my attention she was beautiful the moon was jealous of her but giving her beauty a touch with reflecting cold light on her face she was beyond this world beyond my world....

"Sir, would you like to have drink or anything else" Victoria the flight attended said taking me back from my thought...

"Scotch" i said sternly she nodded and smile softly and leave after about two minute she came back with my drink in her hand and hand it to me....

I gulped it in one sip i need courage to face her, i need to become her xav again not that Xavier knight which was in paris and cold hearted.....

"Boss, we About to land" damitri said and i nod at him and tighten my seat belt...

Here we go iam here common xavier you can do this.....

The plan landed safely and i unbuckle my seat belt and straighten wearing my coat again iam ready i place my hand on my pants pocket and starts walking towards the door and when i approach i can see she was there leaning to the car at her side was Daniel and my other two man waiting for me the pilot and attended nod to me but i didn't respond.....

I made my way directly to her not even glancing to any of my man maybe daniel got my tense and lead the guards to leave and let me and my angel alone i appreciate that.....

I was about to say but she stop me and just hugged me as tightly as she could, i was relieved and hugged her back her body first tense but after that she relaxed in my touch and i held her that way i dont know how long after she kissed my neck taking me back to reality.....

"I missed you so much, i.. I was s.so scared.... I...i thought you are upset from me-" she said at my neck she was stuttering and i can say she is crying but i stop her saying further and tighten my arms around her waist she sighed and i relax again...

"Xav lets go you must be tired" she said again but her voice now calm and soft but i couldn't form words....

I just nodded and release her just than damitri appeared and i open the cars door for her she smiles at me and slides in and after her i slide in damitri close the door behind me and sat in driver seat and start driving...

"My house damitri" i said to him and he nod to me at the rare view mirror after that i close the partition between us and lean back in my seat iam not ready yet i can't do this...
She slids to my side and hug me from side and i wrapped my arm to her waist pulling her close...

"Xav what happened talk to me?" She said softly and i just stared down at her.... "I want to kiss you" she said and i gasp at her i dont know where it came from but my eyes widen with her confession and she burst into laugh that made my heart mealt and i laugh with her.

"Finally there it is, this smile do you even know you can win any women with this smile" she said with her soft voice...

"I just want you..... So tell me did i won you with this smile" i said smirking for once i forget all problem....

"You already won me" she blushed and said and i was confused...

"Baby girl are you trying to flirt with me?" I ask and she blushed again i felt like just pull her up and kiss the hell out of her...

"Yep.... Is it working"

"Hell.... Yeah" and we both laughed at our antics......

We talked the whole ride to my house, i forget about my problem all stress everything just disappear and iam relived that this happens but only when she is here with me....
She told me what she did the days when i was not here and iam happy daniel has friend and can protect her at same time....

Daniel is my most trusted man and my best friend he is the one who helped me getting scar and still helping me in every possible way, i was shock when he so easily took her to my party.... But when i got to know he did it just because he knows mel from earlier and was once dated her......

"We are here" the beautiful lady besides me inform me and for a minute i just froze there taking her beauty, her innocence....
"Xav, stop staring is there something on my face?" She asked and i chuckled at her and shook my head...

"Its Nothing lets go" i said and got Out of car ans went to her side to open her door and gave her my hand she smiled at me and take it without any hesitation which melt my heart....

We went inside and i show her my house she was surprise by my house and just keep saying how beautiful it is how big it is but i just shrugged because its just a house and i want a home....