Scarlett

"He is dangerous for you, for everyone scar. He is-" I cut her off.

"Mel. Mel i know that you care for me, that you are afraid for me that I won't get myself in some problem. But........ in this matter i want your support." I tried my best to not sound rude to not let her feel like I am changed just because its my personal life.

"But scar-" she tried again.

"I know. But I had promised him that whatever i want to know about him it will always be from him no one else." She scoffed and mutter something under her breath. "Melissa" i glare at her and finally her face soften.

"You know that I am here for you always, right?" She asked taking my hands in her.
I moved forward to hug her.

"Of course I know that."

After that she didn't tried to say anything about xavier. We we're catching up for all that happened.
She told me about her's and Daniel's relationship. How they are together.
How he loves her, how he cares for her.

In all that things, I was lost in my thoughts. Wishing, praying that maybe someday someone will do that all for me too. And how much I deny one name popped up in my mind, which is strange for me too. I don't know why but that name gave me warm feelings.

Xavier.

I didn't knew if some name can make you feel that much. If some name can popp up in your mind and that can give you tinglings. But that name was not some name right? Its so difficult and Iam lost in him.

By the time mel and I were done its already four thirty and Xavier was picking me up at five. After arguments for like years we decided to get ready and mel lend me her dress to ready. The dress was basically to show my assets~her words not mine~.

It was a beautiful blue colored one. The dress was just perfect fit and giving my skin a great combination. I was all dolled up by Mel, her words were "you are going out with that man and we both know girls will Drool on him, so must other men on you" and I knew she dolled me up because she loves to do that.

"Its too much, I don't think I should go with this." I was staring at me in a full length mirror. Which probably showed me that, i had done some extra things, like dress is much blue, eyeliner is more wings, lipstick is too loud, my heels were too high, and my nerves were everywhere.

"You are gorgeous." She replied softly from behind me and with a sigh I nod and smile at her through the mirror knowing full well that I am definitely looking different today.

Car's horn took me out of my bubble and I was more nervous that anything. I was feeling like I am some teenage girl going on her first date.
I already know him. Why all this feeling are happening.

I take another look at myself and headed towards the door. When i was out of door i can hear Daniel and Mel taking, but Xavier was nowhere to be heard. For once I thought he is not here, of course he is handsome, rich maybe some girl with his standard was waiting for him and he was going to meet her.

But all negative feelings went out of window the moment i step on the last step. He was there sitting on the couch, eyes on his phone. Soon his eyes met mine and i was again lost in his stormy grey eyes, they never failed to amaze me.

He stood from there and take slow steady steps towards me. Assessing me from top to bottom. His eyes doing a quick scan of me of my soul. My heart was thumping in my rib cage, trying to come out and show him what affect he has on me.

When he came just a arm distance to me, slowly he took my hand from the railing and take it to his lips. His eyes never leaves mine, his lips soft, warm on my skin just as soft as his eyes has melted.