Xavier pov

"Oh my gosh....." She mumbled something..."shit... Shit..... they will kill me-" she started to get panicked and running her hand on her legs "what will happen to me?"............" I didn't do anything" her rambling continued for almost five minutes.

"Baby, listen to-"

"They will kill....i-i....what will i do"

"Love calm-"

"Who are they...they-"

"Scarlett" i yelled at her and finally she got out of her rambling.... " Love noone is going to hurt you baby....
Iam right here, I won't let anyone even touch you" i tried to comfort her.

She was shivering and rocking back and forth. I wrap my arms around her and took her into me. Starting to talk to her with sweet nothings to her.

After what feels like half hour, the shivering stopped and she calm down.
That's what the reason i don't wanted to tell her. I knew she will definitely going to be freaked out.

"Love, its alright i got you baby it's okay calm down" i said to her and she just sat there in my arms and her head on my chest.

"Xav i didn't do anything wrong" she said her voice cracking and it hurt me like someone has put a knife in my heart.

It's all my fault. I should have never came in her life.
I took her face in my hands and make her look at me in the eyes.

"Baby its alright okay. Just calm down, iam right here love. And i promise no one and trust me not even a single hair on you is going to be hurt by anyone. Ok??"

She nods and started to calm down. I clear her tears by the pad of my thumb. And again took her Into my arms. She fisted my shirt in her hands and slowly calmed down.

"Xavier" she called after some time. I hum to her, to tell her she has my full attention " why they attack my house" she asks and move from my arms to sit properly.

"Um....its my fault" i reply after what seems like hours. I don't have courage to tell her truth.

"What?" She asked and when i didn't reply she took my hand and urge me to speak. "Xav, what happened tell me please."

"They were my enemies" i reply without looking into her eyes because iam shameful. She is in this problem because of me. Because o can't fucking stay away from her. Its all my fault.

"Xav, iam not getting you" she told me and i think i have to tell her everything.

"I...." I trailed off not having any idea of how to tell her about all this situation and how bad I just fucked up things. Giving a sigh of defeat i look into her eyes and took her hands into mine. "you were with me, i mean we were together this month and were spending time on lunchs or dinner." Iam babbling mess right now.  "and some mens who don't like me or you can say they are not fond of me"

"Those mans, they saw us or got news or something like that that we are together and seeing each other." Avoiding my eyes from her i said what must be said at first. "They attacked to your house".

"But why" she asked not buying any words.

"Because of me. You were only one by whom they can get me." I tried my best to explain her by not giving most of the information.

"Xavi-"

"I know you are so confused. But just trust me, please I'll make everything fine" scooting close to her, I asked only thing which I want from her right now. "you trust me?" I ask her looking straight in her eyes. Searching for the emotions which Iam sure are in my eyes are, and trust me i got the slightest view of them but it was gone as fast as it came.

"I... Xav, I don't know. Right now whatever you are telling me is just going above my head." She sigh.
"Iam simple Xavier, all this things are beyond me. I just know that, that house was my safe place. Where i can hide myself from the danger, and" she paused for a minute "its ruined now."

To say iam in deep shame is not making sense. She is right its her safe place and then what am i to her maybe iam the danger for her.
I don't know what to say to her now. Its all ruined up and i did it.

"Iam sorry" I can only say this.
But iam going to make all this right and it's going to be happen soon and then i will tell her everything.

"Listen, i want you to stay here. With me and some of the guards who will take care of you and in mean Time I'll sort out everything" i said trying my best to make her believe me, make her trust me again.

"I don't know..... Can't I stay at Mel's?" She asked.

Wow Xavier Luciano knights you fucked up that bad, that she didn't even want to stay with you anymore.
But I can't let this happen. Taking her hands in mine again, i get on my knees in front of her.

"Just trust me on this. please?" I tried to convince her. "I promise when all this, this things happening will be over I-I...." I sigh not able to take the words out. "I'll let you go, from here and from..........me".

And with that my heart just shattered into millions of pieces that heart which has taken place which make its existence only when, when this eyes caught a glimpse of a angel and made me realize that even i can be a normal man. That I am not a beast. That even i can love someone.

But with all of this things, she had to go through because of me, again take me to the point one from where it all started. From the place where this thing which exist in my chest ~which now starts to beat faster than ever when i see or touch her, which tell me to make her mine, which make me another normal human being~ Is just something to pump blood in my body.

"Alright. I'll be here till all this is over" she replied softly and again this bloody thing on my chest starts to make me feel better in different ways.

"Let's go" I stood and help her up.
Her confused face looks as Adorable as some kid not having any idea what this world is.
Telling her about dropping her to Melissa's house, and watching as the name of her ~only family as per her~ friend made her beaming at me.

While driving and stoling glances at her only made me furious to end this shit to make her mine all the way to heavens......

She is mine and i will make sure of it.