Xavier pov

Its the best feeling when yoh know how you sleep.
Last night's sleep was one of those sleep which i start getting after seeing my angel but last night was different i can listen in my sleep too that she was humming a song for me and that's why i sleep well.....

Today i have to take my revenge what they did to me last year, i want to finish all this i don't want to become again that beast iam new now iam different now i dont want her to leave me because of my cruel ness, she is my everything, i just can't loose her just can't become that beast again i dont want to just dont.....

"Boss" damitri my bodyguard called from driver seat, he is one of those mans of mine who will die protecting me and damitri had done that two times...

"I know we are here" i said with a sigh...

"Is everything alright boss"

"Give me a moment damitri, i think i want to talk to her"

"But boss-"

"Leave" with that he nod at me in respect and close door behind me, i know what he was saying, i should not talk to her..... If i did i wont be able to do my work but i want to listen her voice only she can sooth me....

"Hey" her soft voice eco in my mind and the relief took place in my body.... "What happened xav you okay"

"Yeah, just stress of work" i have to lie baby iam sorry for this...

"Relax ok and calm down.... Tell me what happened" she can feel what iam feeling and iam happy for that she feels the same for me

"Its Nothing iam coming Tommorow to you"

"Xav"

"Yeah"

"Dont stress yourself ok, iam here you can talk to me"

"Please don't hate me please" with that i hung up..

I came out of my care and let that beast inside me control me for the last time, i just hope she will understand...

"Let's go damitri"

"Yes boss" with that i went inside....

I have to do this work, and i hope this is last time i just can't tolerate this anymore...

----------------

I finish my work at evening and get ready for my last work, the auction there must be a lot of things but all i want is to take something as beautiful as my angel to gift her....

I showed and slip in my grey tuxedo, i just can't wait to finish all this and went back to her i want to scream, cry my heart out let her know what i do, what i did, what is my dark side and want her to hold me tell me she don't hate me she will never but what if she does what will i do when she will hate me...

I open my hotel suit door and found my other mans at door guarding the door, making there life at risk but protecting me, even i do give them all what i can but its there duty they have to do it....
I step inside of elevator where there was a couple they were holding hands the women was pregnant and her other hand was on her belly her face was glowing and her husband was holding her with shoulder they were happy smiling with their own joy....
They notice me looking at them and both gave me a greeting smile and i return it with a nod...

I step out of elevator and damitri greets me with nod and lead me towards the car for auction which is going to be happening in other side of my hotel at a different hotel...

"Take my luggage directly to airport, i will  leave after auction" i order damitri he nods and took his phone out and start typing my order to some other mans who will do this work...

"Done boss" he said and open the door for me i slip inside and damitri came to driver seat and take car to life....

We start driving towards the auction which will take a hour drive from here and i look outside window preparing myself for another meeting with all those who respect me or just scared that what will i do if they offend me what will be the result to disrespect me.... My thoughts disturb by my phone chimes i took it out and it was daniel and let him be at New York with my angel to protect her why is he calling is something happened???

"Whats going on Daniel is she okay, you want some man" i asked with concern...

"Boss, she is definitely not ok"

"What, just wait iam sending you fifty other mans stay where you are"
I was about to hung up but he stops me...

"Boss wait"

"What " i shout

"She is physically ok, but i think she has something in her mind... She is not talking to both mel and me and didn't even join us for lunch"

"Oh.... Did you ask her what is going on" i know she is upset from me i just hung up on her, without listing to her....

"Yeah... She said you were not okay and she was trying to talk to you and you hung up and she feels like its her mistake "

She is so innocent so naive she feels like its her mistake, she did something wrong... What i did to have someone like her she is so pure so naive so perfect and here iam she didn't even deserves me....

"Try talking her and change her mood and tell her iam coming Tommorow and take her to Airport too"

"Yes boss" and after that i hung up....