Scarlet

My eyes open when the bed dips and the covers are being snatched from me. Whoever is doing this trying really hard but is not getting success. Opening one my eyes I peak to the intruder disturbing this slumber of mine.

The covers fall from my body, then my bed and land onto the floor with the intruder under it. Smiling to myself I rose and the pull the covers apart from the little fur ball. Mallow stares at me long enough  and then made a small woof sound. My heart melt again for this cute little puppy of mine, I scope him up into my arms and made my way towards the small kitchen of ours.

As I put him on the counter his eyes starts to shine, noticing that I am moving towards the shelf where his food is stored. pouring a generous serving into his round purple bowl, which he choose for himself when we went shopping, and then filling his water to the top again.

Life is good, with this routine in the morning my day went as well as it could get. Preparing breakfast then eating it mallow made me realize I am not alone anymore, this fluffy little boy of mine could fight for me and let's not forget with me too.

I've been living on my own since past month. All the facilities, money, bodyguards are returned to HIM. when I came home with mallow last months him in my arms, snuggling like his heavens belong here made me think why I am not creating my own heavens and just sulking for a man who left me without much of a letter.

The sadness has been replaced by anger, and now its only like past. I've moved on, creating my own heavens by changing every single detail. The bodyguards no more follows me, my bank account is normal once again with decent amount, my college has once again started from the online classes rather than the regular one.

When my heart catch up with my mind, it did agreed that I need to move on. Now I live with mallow in a one bedroom, kitchen and a small living room house, its of rent. The day came when my mind decided to reload everything  in my life, first thing I did was to pack only those clothes which I've brought from my on money, not from the bank balance. The next thing as I stormed out of that house, and the bodyguards came running my mouth starts to speaks on its own.

Making them to leave me alone and to tell their boss to go to hell was hard but refreshing. They tried at first but when the strong wall that they saw in my eyes they moved on too.

the last month was a little hectic, I had to live for two days at Mel's place and search for new home. when the next door small house owner told Mel they want to sell it, she threatened the poor guy to give to me and if he even utter a single word about his house being on sale she would kill him.

convincing the old man that I can only afford rent at a time and will surely purchase this house when had money, was difficult but at the end he agreed. Now this beautiful house is mine to call, not to mention all the furniture it came with. 

I finished my breakfast soon enough and then hurry for the shower, stepping into the hot shower is the best thing in this world. when done with shower and the grooming. I ran into  my room for the clothes and snatch a black jeans and a simple white top. just a brush in my hairs and I would be ready to run for my work at cafe. 

THE HEAVENS cafe is at the corner of the street, the lady who owns it is the best women I've ever met. she treats me like I am her daughter, her husband is a kind old man who helps us in the cafe. when I've stumbled in this cafe for coffee at a morning when mallow wouldn't stop screeching and pulling me again and again towards the door. The hustle and bustle of the cafe made me ask the owner if they need any helping hand. The kind lady has almost cried on my offer and told me there is a vacancy and they need a girl who could help them.

The money is good, they give me lunch. even mallow love them and don't even ask about the love they give to mallow. I always take mallow with me, because of the strict order maggie gave me to bring him daily or do not come ever.