Xavier

The sun hasn't even came out yet, but I can still see her. Laying on her side, her face on the pillow and her hands tucked under her chin. God she's beautiful. Her hairs wild cause of our wild night.

The promise to love her all night has been fulfilled. The moment she would think I am done with her I would start all over again. After universe knows how many time we came I had let her sleep.

My hand smooths her chick and then travels down to her neck which by now has a lots of marks. marks that shows our love our bond. going down to her smooth breasts my hand cup the right one and a small squeeze is enough to wake her up with a soft moan.

her body might had enough but her mind soul heart hasnt even filled halfway. her eyes part when my hand went further down and nudge her legs apart. the smooth skin of her stomach and thighs made my hand more attentive.

moans starts to fall out of her sweet mouth as my hands starts to work again. gliding a finger to her now surely sore mound my middle finger instantly found her sensitive bud which is surely throbbing with need. I don't want it fast so I tease her until the moment the moans turn into groans. 

"Xavier, please."
when finally she utters the words I've been waiting to hear my finger enters her. we both took breaths me for her wetness for me and she did for how sensitive she is but nevertheless she wants me.

lifting myself up I made my way between her legs. my mouth already latching onto the peaks of her breast. the soft skin of her breast made me go faster on her, just as I bite on it she came. A writthing and shuddering mess under me.

she  came back when I turn her abruptly onto her front. A squeak escaping her mouth and then with a thrust I am inside her. my hands, the right one honding her up and the left went to her hand and enterwine our fingers.

slow and steadily we move, our rhythm match as I move inside of her. she clenched me hard enough to make me cum but its no about me, I want her to have all the pleasures to have all that I can offer her.

taking my left hand to her breast I squeezed it hard and then pinched her peak, she sighed in pleasure and clenched me harder. leaving her breast I made my way towards her mound.

"lift your hips towards me" my voice rough but commanding came. and within second her hips are up. my fingers starts to circle her clit as soon as I found it, she falls a bit but my arm holds her up. I went faster now with both my thrust and fingers.

she came with a scream of my name and then dropped on the the bed with a small huff. my release soon followed after.

deciding she needs some rest i finally stopped myself from grabbing her and to starts all over again. she fall asleep soon and then scoots closer to me. the sigh that left her mouth when i pulled her into me skin to skin her face in the crrok of my neck her legs tangled in my own, told me she is content to see me. 

_______________________

Sun is bright on my face. The curtains must be apart and letting the sun in, I can hear the birds chirping somewhere around. As I open my eyelids to adjust, my vision is already set on the women in bed besides me.

Her face is turned away from me, towards other side, I cursed under my breath when I realized she is naked and my body too doesn't have a piece of clothing.

Just as I was about to turn the women abruptly, she herself turned and I freeze at the sight of her.

It wasn't a dream, it was real she is here on a bed with me. The night we spent making love wasn't just dream.

Scarlett's soft features made me realize how much I've missed her. How much I've craved her. She means so much much to me, and I've decided I would do anything to make her mine all over again.

Very slowly I move from the bed, not a slightest of sound made. Just as my legs hit the floor I went to search my pants.
Once decent enough and after ages starring at the beauty on bed I made my way towards her kitchen.

The kitchen itself shows how less it's been used, the shelfs clean and the fridge mostly stocked with packed food. Taking the milk from the fridge and searching for coffee, I made myself a cup.

I need to tell her everything, she would question me as soon as she wakes. I am sure of that. I've decided I would tell her the truth. The truth that I've been hiding from her for this long. She'll be upset even angry but I know her, she'll forgive me.

The days apart from her went like hell for me too. When Oliver would tell me she's late to come out of college my heart would stop and my mind will tell me only one thing, just go to her. But I couldn't.

The day when that thief tried to stole her purse, my anger was beyond it's limit. I wanted to rip that man apart for even touching my angel, for taming the beauty of my life. I was glad I had her followed by my guys.

Oliver would tell me every details on my orders. When she woke, when she opened her windows in morning, when she came in kitchen every fucking detail. I needed that, just so that I can feel her with me. But even that didn't let me live in peace.

My heart was ripped off the day when oliver told me she had begged him to talk to me, to at least give her his mobile. I cried that night in front of her house. I was a coward, didn't had any courage to come inside and tell her that even I can't live without her.

All of this is going to change now. I will tell her whatever she would ask me. Doesn't matter what it is or how dangerous it is. I am here to protect her.

My thoughts are snatched when I heard foots running towards hall, and then my angels screaming my name. Just as I abruptly stood to run into her room, she came bounding in wrapped in sheets and when her eyes met mine she sighed.

"I-I thought you left..... Again." she said and then wet her lips, raking a hand into her wild hairs. I can see the fear in her eyes of me leaving her again.
I made my way towards her, and cupped her cheeks pulling her face towards mine.

"I am not leaving, and would never leave you again. I promise you."