Xavier

So much more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Her hands cradling the little puppy, her eyes wide and her cheeks tinted red 'cause of the chill.

"Xavier." her voice came out breathless and then she stumbled back two steps more.

My heart shattered when she side stepped and moved towards her new house. I followed in the hopes of getting inside, to tell her everything, to touch her, feel her.

As she searched the keys in her bag, my eyes scan the streets. This is one of those streets where if you got kidnapped no one will ever notice.
When my eyes came to rest on the beauty in front of me, she was waiting for me at the door.

I stepped up and went to the couches placed in the middle of this small living room. It radiates her, from the photo frames on the wall to the light color of the walls.

Everything shows who lives here. Her sweet smell is everywhere in this house, with the light touch of her things.
I heard her lock the door and then she sighed before turning as if too confused what to do.

I face her and then for the first time I saw anger, rage, hatred for me in her eyes. I don't blame her, I deserves this.

"I am sorr.." my words caught in my throat as a hard slap was forced on my cheek. Wow she slaps really hard.

"how dare you, you've no right to do that to me. I hate you." she cried out and my heart cried with her too.
"I was waiting for you, every day I would beg those bodyguards to tell me about you, or..... Or to give me your number, any.... Anything but they followed your orders."

Her hands came to my suit and she yanked me forward, my all energy, every strength is gone when she slaps me again.

" how could you Xav." the nickname ripped me apart.
She rest her head on my chest and then wraps her arms around me, sniffles came from her for god knows how long.

Taking her in my arms I made my way to her couch , she didn't resist or pushed me away. She just layed there like all the energy is drained out of her.

As I sat on couch, with her in my arms  she shifted a little more closer to me. Wrapping her arms around my neck and her in my lap, we just sat there in silence.

Her puppy came and rubbed its head on my legs a few times, when he was satisfied that I am no harm to its owner he layed there with its head on my shoe.

_____________________

I know its a short chap, but I didn't knew what to write next and my mind wouldn't conjure up enough on Xavier's pov.

So that's it. And I promise you guys that next few chapters will be in Xavier's POV.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. ❤️