Chapter 1

Isaac POV

This year my father made us move to a new town, Beacon Hills. I think I'll be fine here I just need to don't piss him off and I'll be fine.

It'll be hard but I'll try... But for now I'm on my way to school and I'm a bite scared of what people will think of me but, hey it'll be fine I'm sur... WHO THE FUCK IS THE HOT GUY OVER THERE!!!!!

He has the prettiest eyes and brown hairs, omg his hair look so fluffy I want to touch them... oops he catches me staring. ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! LOOK AWAY! FAST!

Or you can do that fucking sexy grin...

Or that, yeah, good idea brain *do the fucking sexy grin*

Good boy...

Holy shit he saw my sexy grin and one of his friend elbows him in the ribs and the grec god looks at me with big eyes and an open mouth with a goofy grin...he looks kinda like a fish...

A cute fish!

True brain, true...

Stiles POV

Oh yes a distraction! A guy just flashs a grin at Scott! Maybe the pack will let me alone. It's my cue, I elbow him and he stares at the guy with is mouth open. Everybody laugh and Lydia says "Mommyyyyy! Your pup has a cruuush!!!"

Fuck, my distraction didn't work, next time I will make explose something, that will distract them I'm sure...

"I don't have a crush I don't even know him!" Scott replies. "Say that to the drool on your face!" "Jackson stops teasing Scott." "Yes mommy."

Omg I hate all of them so so much...

Untrue you love them.

Brain?

Pfff what do you thing? You don't have a brain, it's just your ADHD...

Ahh

Yep

-
"Mom, the first bell rang we need to go to class." Allison says, taking me out of my toughts. "STOP CALLING ME MOMMY!" I scream at them feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.

"But we want to be ready when you will be mated to Derek..." "Scott, Derek will never want to mate a poor stupid weak humain like me. It's practically an insult to his alphaness."

You hurt my felling...
Sorry

"He finds me annoying, he says it all the time." I say trying to defend myself.

"YOU DIDN'T DENY THE FACT THAT YOU WANT HIM TO MATE YOU!!!" They all scream at the same time. Me, mating Derek? The big sour wolf?!! NEVER! With those unattractive big muscular tanned arm and his disgusting luscious pink kissable lips...
Oh you know you want to.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU SHUT.UP!"

Ok maybe he's cute but that's not like I like his personality does something to me. He's so mean, he cares for us all silently, he always makes sure that their's chocolate for the girls, he's always helping Aiden with his homework when I can't... and... and... and when he gives us order it's not like it does something in my belly...

Oh yes it does something in your belly and sometime, when you're alone and you think of him he does think to a place a little bite under your lower abdomen...

OK! OK MAYBE I DO LIKE HIM. But the pack can't shut up and it's clear that they will say something that they should not in front of Derek. It's not like they don't already talk shit about us in front of him...

"Don't even try to deny it mama, we are werewolves, we can hear your heartbeat. We know that you like him." Ethan says. The little shit.

I heard that a sort of meditation can help you control your heartbeat I should try it...

Pfff don't even have to try to meditate when I'm around.

"Maybe it's because I'm afraid of him!" I'm.a.genius. "Whatever help you sleep at night mom." Oh! The twin of the little shit. "Aiden, shut up and go to class."

As I say that I enter into my science class, since I'm the only one of the pack in this class I tought I could relax but...

Isaac POV

I was sitting alone at the back of the science class when the friend of the hot guy practically run to sit next to me. I look at him and he presents himself. "Hi I'm Stiles!" "Hi Stiles I'm..." "You're the guy who has the hot for Scott!"

Scott...
A name! Cool! Now we have a name to scream while jerking off tonight...
WHAT!
What?

"Well some people call me Isaac to." I say while we laugh. "Ok I-SA-AC since I'm an incredible friend. I invite you to come sit with us at lunch. How does it sounds to you?"

"Cool I'm happy to come eat with you and your friends... How many friends?"

"With you and me we're eight, there's Scott *He wiggles his eyebrows I laugh and roll my eyes*, Lydia, Allison, Jackson, Aiden and Ethan."

"I look forward to meet them all..." I answers smiling at him. "By them all you mean Scott..." He replies with a smile at the corner of his mouth "Shut up!" I say as I hit his shoulder gently.

We laugh and the teacher walks in the classroom. During the class, Stiles manages to explose three things that looked like potions that Snape would have been proud of and to burn his book but I think he made it on purpose because he was bored. He seems like pretty intelligent guy.

~During lunch time~
Scott POV

Lydia, Allison and I walk in the cafeteria and spot the table that occupe the rest of the pack. With them, I see the cute blond guy from earlier and I feel my earth beating faster.

Stiles probably says something really funny cause they all start to laugh and I swear to god the new kid laugh was the most beautiful thing in the world.

The girls and me sit at the table and Stiles says "Everyone I present you Isaac." Stiles looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Hi Isaac!" The girls say at the same time. Isaac, Isaac, Isaaaaaaaac

That's the most beautiful name of the world. Isaac, Isaac, ISAAC, I-I-Isaac ISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC...

Fuck everyone is looking at me. "What?" I ask feeling a bit shy "My dear friend Scott," begins Jackson, "while you were zoned out staring at our new friend *Isaac and me blush* we were asking if you thought that was a good idea that Isaac come to the movie night?"

Wait Isaac... to a pack movie night... A PACK movie night it means that Derek and Peter will be there... Will he find it weird that a 20 years old and 31 years old men pass time with kids like us?

Will my alpha approve of us inviting a stranger over?
Mom said yes so it's ok. Say yeeeeees!!!!

Fuck yeah! If Isaac comes tonight I will maybe get his number and maybe he will want to see me again just the two of us! Omfg a date with Isaac will be so fucking awesome.

"YES! *cough* I mean yeah, that could be a good idea..."

Lydia chuckles and says "Cool! By the way it's Alli and my turn to chose the movie tonight..."

We all sight except Allison and Lydia who make a high five and Isaac who looks at us and chuckles, poor beautiful little baby he don't know what's waiting for him.

"Please baby we could let Isaac chose since it's his first night with us... We don't want to scare him off the first time he pass time with us. Well Scott don't want to...." Aiden says sneaking a arm around Lydia's shoulder.

I look at him angrily, the heartbeat of Isaac rise and I know he's blushing.

"No way! We're waiting for this moment since last month and I just bought the dvd of Lalaland!" Allison says.

The girls do another high five and we just look at each other with worried expressions.