Chapter 2

The movie night
Derek POV

The pack is suppose to be here in five minutes and Ethan has text me to say that they will bring someone named Isaac.

I hear the footstep of eight persons walk past the door and enter in the living room and...

Mine mine mine mine

A kid that I don't know of has an arm draped over the shoulders of MY Stiles!!!

MINE MINE MINE MINE

Shut up Wolf. He's not mine. He wants nothing to do with a grumpy wolf like me. We will talk about it later. Now let's kick some dumbass kid's ass off.

Minemineminemineminemine
*growl*growl*growl*

I glare angrily at the human who touches my Stiles and growl. He lets his arm fall of the shoulders of my baby and back off.

Scott jumps in front of the new kid that I assume is Isaac and start growling to. We look at each other angrily and... Wait?... Does he try to take control on his alpha?!! SCOTT?!! MY LITTLE PUPP-

No no no you know what that means... you just do the same thing!!!

What?

He tries to protect...

His mate? But Scott doesn't smell differently and...

Are you stupid? I said that YOU just do the same thing and Stiles is not your mate he's a...

Potential mate and thank you to make me remember that he doesn't want me.

I didn't said that, I just said that you're to chicken to ask him out.  

Stiles takes my hand in his to calm me down since one of my beta just defy my authority... well not really. But for Stiles who couldn't smell it, it seems like it and in a pack that's a really big deal.

"Calm down kiddo keep the sex for the alone time." Peter says trying to make us laugh to ease the tension talking about Scott and me who were still glaring at each other.

Isaac who looks now more sad and shocked than afraid look at me and Scott with round eyes says pointing in our direction "Are you two a... a thing?"

Sorry what?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The twins and Jackson are on the floor laughing. "OMG NO!!! He was... he was joking Isaac. That's disgusting. He's a bit like my father. That is really. Disgusting."

Stiles rolls his eyes and says "Excuse the sourwolf over there Isaac it's just Derek. I don't know what's up with him but I hope he will not scare you away but if it's really a problem we can keep him in leash."
Kinky
Shut up.

Isaac looks at Scott with raised eyebrows and I take the opportunity to flash my red eyes at Stiles for the dog jokes but he only smirk.

Isaac looks at me and Peter with curiosity probably wondering what we're doing with a bunch of teenagers.

"Hey Isaac, do you want to go do popcorn with me?" "Yeah sure Scott..."

We will need to make an interrogatory to know if he's good enough for our Scott

Good idea Wolf but if Stiles trusts him I trust him to.

Stiles and me turn around to go sit on the couch but I hear the two girls squeaking. I turn my head just to see them jumping and pointing at Stiles and my interlocked hands.