Chapter 6

Stiles POV

I wake and sit in my bed. Fuck the school I will sleep another hour.

*ding*
Or answer my text
Isaac🐣
Isaac: Can I come over before school I need to talk?..
Stiles: Of course!

I press send and "AAAAAAH!" Whoever is in my bedroom I punch him in the face and I think I break my hand... "The fuck Stiles what are you doing?!!" Isaac?!!

Our hand hurts

"How do you get in my bedroom?!!" "I passed by the window, the pack said to me last night that's by where we need to pass if we want to see you."

Our hand hurts

"Stupid wolves... I told you to all go to bed last night. At what time did you went to sleep last night? You know what? You don't even need to talk. The bags under your eyes do it for you. Wait, Scott fell on his face all the time when he tried to do it during his first week as a werewolf. How do you-" "Derek, we practiced all night since the full moon is tonight and he wanted me to be ready."

Our hand hurts

"ALL NIGHT!!! Fuck school you will sleep in my bed all day, no way you're going to school. I hope he doesn't make you work to hard at least."

Our hand hurts

"Oh! I understand."he says "Understand what?" I ask, he looks like he just finish the biggest puzzle of the world.

Our hand hurts

"Why everyone call you mom." There we go again "Shut up." "That and because you and Derek are in love with each other."

Do they know that it hurts when they say that Derek is in love with me when I know that it's untrue?

"Shut up and go to sleep." "Ok mommy."

OUR HANDS HURTS LIKE FUCKING SHIT DO SOMETHING!!!

"My hand hurts."

*facepalm*

"Oh sorry mama I can heal you if you want?"

Finally

"Wait, you know how to do it?"

Shut up and say yes.

"I told you, I practiced all night. This part of the practice consisted of me breaking the nose of Derek multiple times and trying to heal him after."

What a shame that is breaking a masterpiece like Derek's nose.

Isaac takes my hand in his and heal me.

Hell yeah!

"Thank you, what do you wanted to talk about?" I ask because I can feel that something his still bothering him. "I know-I know I could ask to one of the wolf but- but my instinct tell me to come see you."

He looks at the floor like he's ashamed

Who did he kill?
Shut up!
"How is the first moon?" He asks me.

Aw he makes me confiance enough to come and talk about his fears with ME.

The first moon is awful.
I lay in my bed and he curls by me side as I say
"Don't worry Isaac, everything will go fine." "I can hear your heartbeat, I know that's a lie but thank you. That was what I needed to hear."

He puts his face in my neck and start sniffing me.

The fuck?

"Isaac I don't mind but... What are you doing?"