Chapter 11

Stiles POV

The Pack💯
Stiles: Pack meeting tonight at the pack house. I will do cookies love you all.
Erica: We will be there love u mama.

A content feeling set in my stomach as I get in my first class knowing that my pack love me.
Fuck. Science. Harris. You know? The fucking asshole?
Derek.

What?
Derek.

Derek's not an asshole!!!
I know! But what about we think about Derek.
Why?
Because we love him. Dah.
Ah! Yes! Derek.

"Ok class. Today we're gonna talk about the periodic table of element-" pff boring.

I wonder if Derek can really see what I see if I want him to. I mean. It's REALLY weird. Like a out of body experience. That must be dangerous.
I WANNA TRY IT!!!!

But I just said that that must be-
Why do you think I wanna do it? Dumbfuck.

I think I will just ignore you like I ignore Harris and try that bond thing.

I close my eyes and think about Derek.

Sharp feature. Pink defined lips. Black stubble. Soft skin. Judgy eyebrows.

I feel weightless and see black. That... that was not what I expected.
Derek?
Derek.
DEREK!
DEREEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Where- Where am I?
Oh I'm at Derek's. I can even smell Derek's forest smell. I always loved it. I think it proves that he's one with his territory. That he's an alpha.

It's weird I never saw it by this angl- WOAAAH! It's moving.

I'm feeling steady in my chair but I'm seeing the loft in a weird angle that going up and down up and down up and down-
We understand.
Ok ok...

I look down and-
Oh!
I understand now!
I'm seeing trough Derek body. Who's not wearing a shirt. And is doing chin-up. And who I can see the sweaty abs. And looks delicious. And- and- and- Fuck.

I would love to just watch Derek's abs all day but I think Peter said something about feeling each other...
He!he!he!
Shut up you know what I meant.

I concentrate on Derek's personality. The way he cares for our pack. His generosity. His honesty. His kindness. His modesty.

FUCK!!! THAT'S TO HEAVY FOR ME!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! HELP ME!!!

"STILES?!!" Derek screams.
DEREK LET GO OF THE BAR! PLEASE! "WHAT?!!"
LET! GO! "
Ok! Ok! Where are you?!!" He drops the bar and I finally can feel the tips of my fingers.
"Stiles why weren't you feeling your fingers? And why can't I smell you?"
Mmmmh... He must be hearing what I think. Or something.
"Yes I am. Now. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS."
Sorry love. Just trying the mate bond.
"Stiles!!! That's could have been dangerous!!! Do you even know how to go back?!!"
Eh.... I think?
"You better get back in your body at school or I swear-"
No.
"What?"
I want to stay with yooooooou.
"Stiles." He says trying to be menacing but ending looking like a cute puppy.
"I'm not looking like a cute puppy."
Ok big guy. A very very very scary wolf. I want to make a deal with you. I'm going to go back in my delicious body. *Derek rolls his eyes* But the second I'm back, you need to try your side of the bond.

I know that Derek loves me but I also know that I love him more than he loves me. It's obvious and everyone knows it. I wonder if his side of the bond will work too. It- It scares me even a little.