Chapter 13

STILES POV

I park my Jeep and Derek park by my side.

I get out my car and Derek did the same.

The same? When he does it there's like a sunrise getting out of nowhere, a cute little breeze in his hair and a slow motion effect.
Drama queen.
And proud to be.
Of course you are.

I kiss his cheek and run in the house chuckling. I can practically feel Derek rolls his eyes behind me.

Oh are you hearing this? That's the sound of the devil soiling my floor.
Oh hell no.

"Derek when I turn around I better not see my floor all dirty because of your fucking shoes because I swear to god I'm gonna make you wash it with your toothbrush." I say dead serious.

I feel my boyfriend fear and I guess by that that Derek will remove his freacking shoes.

"Pete where are you?" I say knowing that there's no use to scream. "In the library." He answers just as I was walking in it. Like my feet already knew where he was and forgot to tell my head.

There's a lot of things that your body does and forget to tell your head.

"Hi creepy wolf." I greet him as I seat beside him in the loveseat.

Derek insisted to build a big ass library when we rebuilt the Hale house.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school? Mommy." He answers not even looking up from his book.

"I'm supposed to but I've got more important things to do. And I need your help." That seems to catch his attention and he puts his book in his lap.

"And why so?" "I need you to help me do some research on the mate bond..." I say looking everywhere but at him a bit ashamed.

"Mmmh... Allison and me already did some." He says curious.

That was new! Peter working with the others!
More like the others wanting to work with Peter.

He was an asshole. A real asshole. But he changed. When we killed Kate, Gerard and built the pack house, it was like something snapped in him.

He stopped the nasty comments and the evil plans to be an alpha and just started... living again.

The first week we all thought he was just planning something bigger but after a month the most of us forgave him. But Lydia...

She's still a little bit wary of him and no one is putting pressure on her but we can all see that Pete is sorry and regrets what he did.

You should have seen his face the first she came in a puppy pile that Peter was already in.

I even may or may not have cried a little.
We agreed that we would never bring that up ever again you bitch.

"Yeah I know that Allison and you already did some research but I need more specific info and... who's better than me in research?!" I say and I can hear Derek laughing in the kitchen from here.

Wow. Am I choking in modesty? I think the fuck not.

Peter rolls his eyes "Of course mom I will get you some books out."

Peter stands stepping purposely on my foot on the way.
Asshat.

Peter comes back from one of the aisles after a minute with three big old looking books.

"I found those the first time but since you're the best in research" He says rolling his eyes.
The sass tho, I'm gagging.

"Thanks pup!" I say ruffling his hair.

I let myself fall on the chair but finish on the floor with the older Hale holding arm.

"Hey!" I  scream annoyed. Pete doesn't seem to hear me too occupied with smelling my wrist in a weird way.
You mean not in the scent marking usual weird way. You know, I needed to know when scent marking stopped being weird.

"You smell... different." He says letting go of my arm. He sees me on the floor, picks me up and puts me in my chair with disinterest.

"It must be Derek's scent mixing with mine." I say shyly and we hear a glass falling in the kitchen.

"You're ok hun?" I ask "Ye- Yes." Derek screams so I can hear him.

"If you say so..." Peter says not convinced sitting back on the loveseat.

~ 2 hours later ~

*Whooooop whooooop that's the sound of the police whoooop whooo-*

"Hey Daddy-o" I answer my dad and Peter looks at me like I'm a big dissapointement. Scott found my ringtone funny. Guess he's not my favourite wolf for nothing.

Yes because he's the only one who's able to put up with your shit.
You know why I like you? Because you always have such sweet things to say about others.
Well I don't.
Don't what?
Like you.
Are you craint?
Please stop.  

"STILES!" My dad screams. I wince and I see Peter getting interrested by what's happening. "Yes?" I ask feeling small in my pants.

"Would you make me the pleasure to tell me WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL?"

I wince again and Peter giggles. GIGGLES.
"I'm feeling *cough* sick *cough* He's laughing so hard he can't breath.

fuck.
False hope.
He's breathing again.

"Stiles Stilinski you better be sleeping in your bed ALONE when I get back home with a flu so bad that it's on the verge of killing you."

I hear Derek falling on his face in his office.

We lost Peter.

That's it he's gone.

He's laughing so bad he's not making any sounds anymore he's just wheezing like an unturned asthmatic Scotty.

I try to cut them him by hiding behind my book and... THAT'S IT!!

THE WORDS PRACTICALLY JUMPED IN MY FACE!

I don't understand how Allison and Peter could have missed this!

"Dad Imma have to call you back later"

"No you won't 'cause you'll be dyin-"

I hang up on him and call Derek in the library.

Peter has stopped laughing and is looking at me a bit worried but I don't even notice him the words on the page of this old ass book the only thing in my head.

"What's wrong love?" Derek asks a bit worried. "A pack meeting. Tonight. An emergency. It's an emergency."

"What's wrong Mom?" Peter asks feeling agitated because of his agitated alpha.

And why is the alpha agitated? Because you are agitated so if everyone could stop agitating that would be nice thank you.

"Nothing is wrong pup. It's-"

The two men are about to explode while I search for the good term

"Wonderful."