Chapter 8

Stiles POV

We get out of the car as I think about how Derek think I can't take care of his pup-

He did not said that.
Oh you're right. He said that he CAN'T put that on me. Like it was to much work for a stupid little young teenager.
Stubborn bastard...
You know that I can hear you...
You know that you're stupid?
Ouch.

-and all the wolves look at the dead body hungrily.
Ew
I heard it taste like chicken...
EWWWW

"Mommy I know you don't want us to but... PLEASE!!!" Ethan says. Look at his cute little face!!! Omg we skipped dinner and they're all probably starving....

"Ok." They all jump on the corpse like they didn't eat anything in days but then I remember that the meal of the wolves was Isaac's father.
"You don't have to watch Is-"
"Can I have the leg Scotti?" I hear Isaac says.

I think he's gonna be ok.
No shit Sherlock.

"You kiss me with that mouth Aiden. Stop trying to eat his eyeballs." Lydia says. "Sorry baby." He answers his mouth full of shoulder.

I can't let the humans watch this.
"Lydia, Allison you can go watch a movie inside. I will watch them while they- while they..." I point vaguely at our friends and the girls nod "Thanks mommy" Allison answers and kisses my forehead.

The two girls walk inside and I let the wolves eat during 15 minutes and I say "Ok everyone step back!" They do as I said and I water the dead body with gasoline.

Burn burn burn BURN BURN BURN BURN BURNBURNBURNBURNBURNBURNBURN

Bad pyromaniac. Give the command back to the ADHD.

But- but- but buuuurn...

The.ADHD.

Oh my fucking god! Thank you Sti. It was awful.

You're welcome.

I light a match but as I'm about to throw it on the dead body I think about something and say as I hand the match's box to Isaac "Do you want to do it?"

"With pleasure." He then takes the box and throws a light match on his dead father.

He looks the corpse burn with a look of pure hate in his eyes. Scott puts an arm around his waist and says "It's behind you my love."  "Behind us." He answers looking away nuzzling in Scott's neck.

Derek POV

It's 7:00 pm and I need to take all the pups in the preserve for the full moon. I start running out of the forest and toward the pack house.

I hope that I will be able to contain myself in front of Stiles.

Dude. It's the full moon. You know you will let me take control. You always do. For at least an hour. You could let me go sooner. Just the time to...
FUCK!!!
How do you guess?

No idiot. By fuck I mean: Fuck we're close enough to smell him.
Oh! The Fuck is the perfect word for the situation because that's exactly what his smell scream... "PLEASE DEREK FUCK ME!!!"

Earlier when Stiles had say that he wanted me to, I needed to get as far away of him as possible because if I didn't I would have give you the control and just fuck him on.the.floor.
The problem?

THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE WOULD HAVE HURT HIM WITH OUR ALPHA STRENGTH AND THAT ALL THE PUPS WERE IN THE ROOM!

Ah... but I still want to fuck him.

Me to... I want to fuck him until he can't walk for days. Until my name's the only word he remembers. Until everyone who touches him after it feels wrong. Until my fingers are carved on his hips so everyone know he's mine. Until...

OMG I REALLY NEED TO STAY AWAY OF HIM.

I enter in the yard of the pack house and I smell burn meat...
And Stiles.

All the wolves look at me as they hear me arrived and I say "Time to go pups."

Lydia, Allison and Stiles-
Cute little brown eyes...
look up when they hear me talk.

The girls smile at me but Sti-
Brown sex hair...
looks down at the floor sadly.

Why?
Don't care because he has the most beautiful butt we ever saw...
But my baby is sad I want him to be happy.
But my baby is hot I want him to beg for me...
I feel my pants tightened and fuck... I need to get away from here.
Fucking full moon.

I need to lead the wolves away from here because the moon will show soon and I already feel it's pull so I can't imagine for the pups who are all bitten wolves...
Or you could stay here and fuck Stiles.

The wolves look worriedly at Stiles-
Slim but still muscular waist...
as they smell him sad and weirdly at me as they smell me aroused. Thank you by the way.
You could reward me by fucking him.

I really need to get away from here.
Or...
STOP FOR FUCK SAKE!

I make an Alpha look at the pups and they all come with me in the forest I can't contain the frown on my face when I need to look away from Stiles-
Perfectly tanned skin...
and they all laugh.

Jackson says "Aw pop is so lovestruck it's disgusting." He fakes a face of disgust and they all laugh. "No time for laughing pups. The night will be long. Mostly for Isaac."

They all stop laughing as the moon begin to raise. Here we are.

Stiles POV

I give the girls a lift back at their house. It's early but they are already sleeping in my Jeep what let me time to think about Derek. What makes me sad.

STOP BEING SAD HE LOVES YOU!
But he thinks I will not make a good luna.
I hate you. You're stupid.
So much hate.

I park the car in Allison driveway knowing that they will both sleep here. I wake them gently and kiss them on the cheek goodbye "Goodnight mama." They say "Goodnight" I answer.

I head for my house and when I get there I cut some fruit for my father knowing that I will be to lazy to do it around nine tomorrow morning when my father will come back and that he needs to eat some fruits.

I go to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about Derek for obvious reasons...
No, there's no reasons and if there's reasons they certainly are not obvious. You're just an anxious dumbfuck.

And Isaac for having his first full moon tonight... poor little puppy...
Sappy mom.
You are really agressive lately.
IT'S BECAUSE YOU EXHAUST ME!

~7:00 am~
I turn around in bed a lot, fell asleep six hours ago but I feel coldness in my bedroom that wake me.

As I search the source of cold, I see my open window and by my drawer...

-Derek? What are you doing here?