Chapter 9

Stiles POV

"You were sad yesterday. I- I wanted to know why..."He says looking at the floor.

Pff my ass. Like he cares.
It's funny that you say that because I'm pretty sure that he REALLY cares about your ass...

"I wasn't sad." I say. "Lie."
Derek says looking at me

Next time try with someone who isn't a werewolf.

He takes a step toward my bed.

He's so hot...
SHUT UP WE'RE ANGRY!
YOU are angry. Me, I'm drooling on Derek.
Thanks for the help.
Anytime.

"Stiles. Please, answer me. Why were you sad? I still can smell it on you. I don't like this smell on you." He says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I look down and he puts his hand under my chin to make me look up but I move my head away so that he doesn't touch me.

He looks hurt. I don't want him to be hurt.
So let go.

"You... You... You think I can't take care of your pups." I say "What?" He says shock in his voice

"You said that you can't put that on me, that's why you don't want me to be your mate. You think that I can't take care of the pack. You can't put that responsibility on me because you think that I wouldn't take good care of your pack."

"No! I can't think of a better person but you to take care of my pups. The problem... the problem is more about mating..." He says blushing and looking down ashamed.

I KNEW IT! And he can't even say it properly.

"So you find me unattractive."

I say sadly. He looks up shocked and tries to take my cheek in his hand but I jump out of my bed to get away of him knowing that all physical contact will only remember me what I can't have but I realise to late that I'm only wearing boxer.

Note to myself, always wear pyjamas.
I disagree.

"Hell no! You're- you're... VERY attractive" He says looking me up and down like I'm a piece of steak.
If Derek wants to fuck a piece of steak than I agree. We're a piece of steak.

"SO WHAT DID I DO WRONG! WHY DON'T YOU TAKE ME!!!" I scream unable to understand why he rejects me.

"You did nothing wrong! It's me." He says standing of my bed but staying at a good distance.

I'm angry at him but this distant feel wrong. All the distant between Der and me feel wrong. I feel like he always should be by my side. But-but I don't want him to touch me. It hurts to much.

"Oh so you're going to do the "That's not you! That's me" thing."
I say angrily mimicking between him and me the cliche thing...

"No Sti. It's-" "DON'T STI ME!"

"No Stiles, it's... I am the problem... A part of me at least. Do you know how hard it is to control myself? But I do it. When I thought you hated me I was able to shut my wolf down. But now! Now that I know that you love me back. It's... It's impossible! Every instinct in me scream at me to fuck you on EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF FURNITURE THAT I SEE! JUST AT THIS MOMENT WITH YOUR BED SMELLING JUST LIKE YOU AT PROCIMITY IT'S- it's- I will hurt you. I will lose my goddamn mind. My wolf strength- it will hurt you. I will never hurt you on purpose. Neither will my wolf but I need to control myself and it's impossible. I will not be able to much longer"