Chapter 10

Stiles POV

*knock knock*
I like cock
Shut up. Wait...

WHERE.IS.DEREK?!!
I swear to god if it was just a dream...
No. The pain in my ass is pretty fucking real so... WORST was it just a one night thing for him?...

Calm down. He's here. I can feel it.

Like that you could feel that the question with the apples was a trap in the last test... Yeah no not buying that again.

*knock kncock*
I like cock
SHUT UP!

"Yes?" I say holding back my tears so whoever's behind the door doesn't see the mess I am. "Hello son, just saying that I'm back from work so I'm gonna go to sleep and that you're already late for school so move your ass and go to class. NOW." My father says.

Oops... I guess morning sex a school day isn't a good idea...
It's sex. Of course it's a good idea.

"And open your window and take a shower. I don't know what you've watched on this computer of yours but it stinks like sex in here."

I choke on-
Derek's dick
AIR and wave at my father when he gets out laughing since I couldn't talk because I was-
Choking on Derek's dick.
DYING.

As soon as the door closed a naked Derek jumps in my bed out of nowhere pinning me down and refraining my scream of surprise with his hand.

He removes his hand when I stopped screaming in it and starts licking the mark he lefts on me this morning on my neck. "*lick*I'm *lick* so *lick* sorry. *lick*"

He stops licking and starts nuzzling at the same place while saying "I heard your father get in the house and I just hide under your bed. You smelled so sad. I don't want you to smell like that ever again."

I hug him like a koala and say in his neck "I tought you left. But... but something inside me told me that you was still there. I felt it."

Something yourself. And you didn't felt shit you just told me to shut up you asshole.
We call it karma. Now shut up I'm cuddling my NAKED boyfriend.
We're naked to you know?
I'm not nak-
I'm naked.

"Derek?" "Yes love?"
Mmmmh... pet name. I love it.
Mmmmh... Derek naked. I love it.

"You're naked." "Mmhmm." Derek hums in approval. He rolls his hips against my tight and begins to lick my neck once again.

"And I'm naked." "Oh really? I didn't notice."

He rolls his hips once again and-
Ok.
That's it.
Fuck school.

"Don't you have school today?"
Fuck.
He rolls hips in a regular slow pace while kissing and nibbling my neck. "Eh... No?"
Wow convincing. I think Derek's dick is making your brain melt.

"Oh I think yes Stiles, but you should take a shower before tho."

What a sweet way to tell me that I reek. I arc an eyebrow but he simply rolls his hips harder making me moan.

"I think I should shower to shouldn't I love?"
Oh! Thaaaaat kind of shower!

I nod and moan louder. He stands and picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and start making out with him.

Don't wanna pass for a cockblock but where is dad?
Oh shit.

"Der- Derek my-oh god- dad?" I try to say between moan and he answers. "He's outdoor love. We're home alone."

I keep making out with him while he opens the bathroom door and he moans in my mouth.

He sits me on the bathroom counter and he leaves me here while he goes open the shower so it's already hot when we get in.