Chapter 7

Stiles POV

"HALE KEEPS YOUR HANDS AWAY OF MY SON!"

I feel all the heat of the wolves' body around me go away as they stand to their feet with looks of complet horror on their faces.

Wait... did my father just scares a whole pack of werewolves with his dad voice?

Yes.he.did.

I start to laugh like an idiot and everyone look at me like I'm crazy.

"Do you- do you realize- realize that my dad just- just scare the shit out of a complete pack !" I say between laugh. "He's your dad?"
Isaac asks. I forget that Isaac had never met him.

Well now it's done. Do you think he made a good first impression?

"Yes I am. And now I want to know what are you all doing here, why Derek fucking Hale had his hands all over my son and what the fuck is a pack?!!"

Easy,
1 our smell is comforting
2 he likes us
3 a werewolves family.
Bam!
Good try but we will find something else.

"It's funny how you react about Derek touching me and not the other."
Ignoring the problem until it eventually goes away. Bam!

Mine was better...

"IT'S FUNNY HOW ALL THE CUTE STEREK MOMENTS HAPPEN WHEN WE'RE NOT WATCHING!!!"
Lydia screams looking at me and a flushed Derek.

Wait... Does Derek is blushing?!!

"Oh don't worry son I'm pretty angry about the fact that PETER HALE WAS TOUCHING YOU TO!!!"

"I've never been here bye-bye."
Peter says running at the front door. "Me to." Says Derek. But as he reaches the door my father takes him by the collar of his shirt and all but push him inside my room.

"I don't think so." Dad says with a death glare. "Why are you so angry dad?!! We were doing nothing wrong." I say

"I don't like where his hand were." I look up to see Derek red like a tomato and all the pups laughing.

What a useful pack.

"WHERE WERE THEY!!!" The twins and Lydia ask.

"Gross. Mom, dad we were in the same bed." Jackson says.

"MOM?!! DAD?!! HALE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON?!!" Thank you Jackson Thank. You.

"I- I- I've done a- a- absolutely nothing..."
Derek stutters. DEREK FUCKING HALE STUTTERS!

Dad deserves bacon and pizza.

"Untrue. You fall in love with Stiles." Allison says.
What?
I turn around and look at her. She looks at the floor under my glare.

"I swear to god Hale if you try to touch my son-"
"Don't worry M. Stilinski. Stiles doesn't want anything to do with me."
Derek says looking at the floor sadly.

LOOKING SADLY!!!
"Ok and you think that knowing that my son is in danger of rape will make me stop worrying?"
The pack looks at my dad in horror and I say

"Papa it's 3pm you have to go to work." "But I just came back-" He says and I don't need to be a werewolf to know that he's lying. "Lie. You pass the afternoon with Chris. Now. Work." My father blushes and Allison looks at him with her mouth wide open.

"Ok. It's not over Hale."

I hear the front door closing and the window opening. "What happened while I was gone?" Peter asks