Chapter 5

Derek POV

Ah I'm happy that Isaac can feel the alpha link...

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!!" Stiles screams.

Why my baby's screaming?!!
Who do we need to kill?!!
Before I could kill anyone Peter says while everyone laugh

"Calm down Mama, he's talking about the alpha link. Every wolves of the pack feel it with Der."

Everyone except Scott, Isaac, Stiles and me laugh and Aiden says "MOMMY IS JEAAAAAALOUS!!!"

"Mommy? Jealous?" I ask "Alpha link? Pack?" Isaac asks. "Fuck. I think I will go on a walk. I will be back like, never. Bye." Stiles says while facepalming.

Don't let him go.
For the first, I  think that it's a good idea.

I take his wrist as Stiles tries to pass the door and he stops moving.

"No one's out of this room before I know what is happening." Everyone look at me and nod except Scott and Stiles who are still don't moving.

That's why I love the alpha link.

Scott POV

It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault. It's my fault.

"SCOTT!!!" Isaac says while pushing my shoulder and I just lose it. I feel tears running down my cheek and I start rambling "I'm so sorry baby. I'm a monster. Because of me you don't have the choice of what you are and it's all my fault I could not support seeing you die and I called Derek I'm so sorry and..."

Isaac cuts me off by a kiss and I cup his cheek. We pull away and he dries the tears on my cheeks with his thumbs.

We hear some "awww" from Allison and Lydia but I'm to lost in Isaac eyes to care.

"You have nothing to blame you on. The monster in this story is my father. Without you I would be dead in a corner of my house."

"Your father?" Ethan asks "Well, he stoped being my father the first time he locked me in freezer." Isaac responds his eyes flashing gold.

Oh if that son of a bitch was not already dead I will be happy to feel all his bones broke one after one under my claws.

"Your father locked you in a freezers often?" Jackson asks. "Yes." Everyone look at him with compassion and say sorry and comforting words.

"Baby I think I killed your father." "WHAT?!!" Everyone says. "When I picked you up earlier I knocked him out and he hit his head on the floor." "I don't care. All that count for me is you."

Aw my baby love me...
Wait, we love him to! I know how to prove it.

"Isaac, would you like to be my boyfriend?"
"I would love to!" He says jumping off the bed and into my arms kissing me. I will never have enough of his lips.

Aw my BOYFRIEND love me...

"I don't wanna broke the moment but..." Fuck you Aiden. "Well that's a little bite to late for that Aiden." I say. "Sorry. What are we gonna do of the body."

"MEAAAALS!!!!" Peter screams. "That. Is. Disgusting." Stiles says glaring at Peter.

"We will burn him." Derek says cutting off Peter enthusiasm.

"You're no fun Der." Peter says pouting.

Stiles POV

They all seem really captivated by the idea of burning a dead body...