Chapter 4

Stiles POV

Scott texts me to tell me that he needs everyone in the pack house. We were there like an hour ago and he already wants us back. Fuck! I don't want to go there and see Derek.

Stop saying stupid thing you want to see Derek so bad...

Yes but that doesn't mean that HE wants to see me. He probably finds really funny that a little teenager has a crush on him.

BUT... I will go by the way because Scott needs me and I will not let my best friend down for a stupid crush.

And you will get to see Derek face.

That's not my fault! How do you want me to resist at that Greek god! If at least he was a bad person but NO! He's sooooo caring and would do everything for his pack...

I take the key of my jeeps and head to the door.
"I'm going at Scott's" I call to my dad

"Will you sleep at home? Because I will work all night. I know it's already 10pm and you have school tomorrow... but I'm a cool dad so?"

The last time you slept close to Derek you let out your secret...

"Nope I will sleep here AND NO PIZZA FOR DINNER TOMORROW!" "Ok mom."

My own father.

"I just want you to be healthy because I love you." I say with a look with all the love I could gather in it. "I love you to son. Good night." "You to, bye Dad."

I open the front door, jump in my Jeep and drive to the pack house.

~5 minutes of Panic! At the disco later~

I park my car in the driveway where Aiden's, Allison's, Mellissa's and sadly, Derek's car already are.

Derek POV

His smell... Stiles enter in the house and his smell envelops me. I can hear the rest of the pack laugh upstair when they know that we will be alone together because I'm alone in the living room and Peter says "Go get him tiger!"

"Shut up." I mumble under my breath knowing that he will hear me.

I let them alone in a guest bedroom to bring food for the pup for when he will wake up.

I take food quickly to avoid Stiles but as I was heading for the stairs at a werewolf speed but as I put my foot on the first stair I hear Stiles trips on the living room's carpet and falls on his butt.

IS OUR BABY HURT?!!! HE FELL!!! DO FUCKING SOMETHING!!!

"ARE YOU OK?!!" I practically scream running to him. "Calm down sourwolf you break my nose three times on my steering wheel. I don't even no why you care anymore."

Because I love you idiot.

"When I break your nose I can control it, not when you fall."

On your beautiful perfect little butt...

"That's nice to know that it's ok when YOU hurt me but not when I hurt myself in accident."

Fuck.
Save your ass you fucking idiot!

"That's not wh-" "Shut up. That's not about us. Scott needs me. What is happening." He says cutting me off.