Chapter 12

STILES POV

I sit between Isaac and Jackson at the table where all the pack's already gathered still laughing and my cheeks flushed.

"Fuck mom you couldn't wait 'til you get home for that?" Erica says with a disgusted face.

"Language." I say trying to stop laughing.

"What?" Allison asks looking confused.

"You thing that's disgusting? You clearly never went in the locker room." Scott says rolling his eyes.

"What?" Lydia asks more in a more demanding way than Ally.

"It's because Derek called me..." I say defending myself under my breath.

"Oh and just by the sound of his voice all your decency went away?" Erica asks with a raised eyebrow.

"What decency?" I ask back.

"What is happening?" Lydia screams making the whole cafeteria shut up.

Our heads snap toward her and she just puts back a strand of her hair behind her ear.

People in the cafeteria start talking once again and Isaac answers "Mama smells like jizz." I wince at the bluntness of his statement and Allison and Lydia both send me glares.

"What! I'm an healthy horny teenagers! That's totally normal!" They all start protesting but I stop listening to them as I receive a text

Sourwolf🦴

Derek: I'm in the parking lot.
Stiles: What?
Derek: Don't make me wait.
Stiles: WHAT?

"Can you smell his great alphaness close to here?" I ask. The whole pack frowns at me as they realize I wasn't listening to them but I just coo at their adorable attempt to be mad at me.

"I'm trying to not smell to much when you're around right now." Jackson answers and Ethan tries to suppress his laughter in Jacks shoulder but I just rolls my eyes.

"Yes, he's close." Isaac says trying to sound harsh with his arms crossed and his back facing me.

"Aww baby I'm sorry." I say petting his hair and trying not to laugh. He melt into me and I get another notification.

Sourwolf🦴

Derek: Now.

"I-I need to go." I say kissing all of the pups on the head. "Don't forget. Pack meeting tonight. And don't be late. Love you all." I say "Bye mommy love you!"

I run out of the school and search the familiar camaro in the parking lot. I spot it quickly by the side of my Jeep and I run toward the black sleek car.

I open the passenger door and sit gracefully in the car.

You practically poke Derek in the eye with your elbow.
It was graceful.

I lean toward him to kiss him but he moves away. I glare at him but he flashes his eyes red.

I bare my neck in answer, close my eyes and wait for him to scent it.

Or touch it.

Or smell it.

Or kiss it.

DO SOMETHING FOR FUCK SAKE!
Hey. I'm the dramatic one in here, so you're gonna clam the fuck down and let me do the job.

SHIT DO FUCKING SOMETHING FOR FUCKING FUCK SAKE!!!

I open my eyes and see him starring at me with his eyes still red. "What's u-" I begin worried but Derek cuts me off. "You're not allowed to talk."