32

cathlovr, tinaonedirection  and 3,267 others 584 comments

cathlovr, tinaonedirection and 3,267 others
584 comments

@celebupdates
Our own new Vogue model Catherine Charter is nominated for whole three prices for the Vogue Year Review 2014 and we are super excited to see her on her first red carpet next week!!
Rumors have said that that she will bring her one and only boyfriend Sebastian Tyler, BUT we are not so sure about that anymore.
The young model left Ny York only five days ago to visit her home in London before she goes back for VYR2014. Yesterday, she was seen at a club down in northern London with Sebastian himself and she was seen leaving alone, according to an eyewitness, looking pretty angry and broken.
Other witnesses have said that the atmosphere between the two at the club was tense and far from okay. Tyler was, according to the sources, happy with the alcohol, he was seen later dancing on the dance floor with girls that was not Cath(!!). The sources was sure that it had happened more with Sebastian and the girls and that Catherine had to stand and watch the show. She left the club as soon as she could.

What do we believe now? Is #Serine destroyed? Who will Catherine bring to the red carpet next week? All we can do for sure now is to support Cath as much as we can!
~~~~~

1d4life HOLY FRECK THAT HAPPENED FAST

Tinaonedirection This is sick

Niallandharry I did NOT expect that when I opened my phone

Hendallisreal HAHAHAHA

Dorastyles Shove off @hendallisreal

Cathlovr Oh I hope Cath is okay!!

Niallhoran @harrystyles

1freakingdirection Did Niall just..?

Harrineshipp YEP he did

-

Daaaan daaaan daaaaaaan!!

How do we feel about this?😆🤨

L.