46

jackmirror, sebastiantyler and 15,588 others 9,675 comments

9,675 comments

@catherinecarther
Okay, so as you all know my dream has always been to become a model. Last year was incredible and I still can't believe it all happened. Thank you so much for all of your support. I am happy to announce that I have a few new working partners in the clothing branch this year, which I will be modeling for forward. HM. Gucci. (Yasss, I've always wanted that😆)

I am also incredibly happy to announce that I will also have my own page in W and Elle with my good old friend @emmawatson (totally not fangirling over Hermione Granger still haha) very soon, where we will be talking about feminism, woman's equality and the #HeForShe campaign. This is a very important topic for me which I feel like it's time I get (and want) to promote. Thank you very much. W and Elle🌸.
2015. Just tune in.
~~~~~

Niallhoran Kill it best friend!

Emmawatson I am just so excited for this!!

Catherinecharter Me too! @emmawatson

Emmamyqueen Hell yessssss!!!

Cathlovr This is the best thing ever. This shows that you're not one of those totally blanc models that does what they get told to do 24/7!

Lisatowwel Very proud of you💎!

Mariaedwards So incredibly happy and proud of you!

1d4life You have a voice and you do something with it! I totally love this!

Emmapotter Just love Emma and you for promoting woman rights and equality!

Harrystyles Yeah, that's my girl! I'm so proud of you. H.

Directionbabies I am so excited to read your page girls!

Harrinetillidie DID YOU SEE HARRY CALLED CATH 'HIS GIRL'!!! vsskavaisvna

Harrinenow OMG

Liampayne This is gonna be amazing!

Louist91 So proud of you, love!

Louist91 Now you'll have an excuse to gaze in the Gucci-magazines then.. @harrystyles

Harrystyles LOUIS

Catherinecharter Aw hahaha @louist91 @harrystyles

Harrystyles Oh, shut up

Louist91 He's sitting next to me, blushing, just saying😌😌

Harrinenow OH COME ON MY HARRINE HEART CAN'T BECOME ANY BIGGER I'LL EXPLODE💖💖💖💖💖💖

-

I really want Cath to be one of those earthy models with a voice and a purpose so I feel like this was the right thing to do + why not collab her with one of my favorite woman?!

(Also I don't know where I got 'W' from, just believe that it's a magazine for woman haha)

Hope you all have a good day!

Love,

L.