193

louisass, cathlovr and 978 others 351 comments  Tagged: catherinecharter harrystyles

351 comments 
Tagged: catherinecharter harrystyles

@harrinenow
Honestly, the paps have been so bad at getting snaps of Haz and Cath lately, but that DOES NOT mean fucking MOB them. Especially when Cath is HEAVILY PREGNANT. I feel like they've tried to keep the pregnancy the most out of the spotlight as possible after they announced it except for a few Instagram-posts. This was taken last night of Harry and Cath on their way to their home outside London after their little trip to Holmes Chapel.
I saw the videos and Harry looks so worried and overprotective for Cath. "Thankfully" it was mostly paps they got mobbed by and very few fans. I really don't want the fans to be their source to be scared, especially Cath now.

I think it's been good for Cath to be as out of the spot as possible under this time. It's not long until New years and so HOPEFULLY the little one will come and we'll HOPEFULLY get that name!!! I still can't believe Harry is becoming a FATHER - ohmygod I can already feel the tears stream. I've seriously been shipping these two for TWO YEARS all the way since they met for the first time and now they're engaged and having a little girl together. Holy skbrjddg, I'm so emotional. I love them. Can I even say that enough????❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~

Louisass I fucking hate the paps and what they do with all I have.

1d4life I'm so happy they are home and safe.

Dorastyles HOW DOES PEOPLE EVEN HAVE CONSCIENCE MOBBING SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!? Especially when Cath is pregnant.

1freakingdirection What does people hope the baby will be named???

Harrineshipp Give me a Catherine jr. @1freakingdirection

Cathlovr Give me a Harry jr.^

Harryshoe It's a girl, dumbass😂 @cathlovr

Cathlovr So????????😂 @harryshoe

Tinaonedirection Harry looks so worried for Cath..

1dhazzaaaa He must be so overwhelmed by feelings.

Cathfan I read that Harry got so overprotective.

Bigskyy1d ^I know! I read that he talked very calm to all the paps and people while he held around Cath, that he said "I'm very sorry. - We just want to get home for Christmas. - I would appreciate if you could move so we could get to our car. - We're very tired." and other stuff like that.

Harrinetillidie I hope they're home and safe and have had a good nights sleep. They need that now.

-

VOTE FOR HARRY❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

https://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket/

Just a reminder: 4 chapters left:(

L.