137

catherinecharter , lisatowwel and 26, 792 others 6,218 commentsTagged: gucci

6,218 comments
Tagged: gucci

@jackmirror
Wow. I'm honored. Thank you. To everyone, friends, family, fashion-lovers, Gucci-lovers, Jack-lovers, for being here tonight and for wearing the clothes I designed!!!!!

Oh my god - I just realized that all of this is actually real. This is sick. I can't believe this. HOLY FRECK MY DREAM IS REALITY. THANK YOU GUCCI.
#JackMirrorcGucci #ALLTHISFASHION
~~~~~

Tinaonedirection YOUR DREAM IS REALITY JACK!!!

Lisatowwel You are just like Cath, do you know that? This is your freaking own launch party for your freaking collab with Gucci, and you go to the toilet to post a picture.

Lisatowwel I'm very proud of you, did I say that?❤️

Catherinecharter That was ONE time! @lisatowwel

Lisatowwel One time, every day* at least @catherinecharter

Catherinecharter HAHAH @lisatowwel

Catherinecharter I'm the proudest bff in this universe, whether you believe it or not.

Louist91 You're incredible lad! Fucking proud to be your mate!

Harrystyles Very proud of you mate. Thank you for following your dreams. H.

Harrystyles And just so you know, you are totally allowed to give me free suits whenever you want;) H.

Jackmirror So a new every day then.. @harrystyles

1d4life 😂😂😂😍

1dhazzaaaa Jack❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shawnmendes Keep working towards your goals Jack❤️.

Jackmirror Always will❤️ @shawnmendes

Cathfan The best.

Bigskyy1d Jack, you deserve all of your dreams to come true.

Teddysphotos Amazing job mate!

Mylilhazza I'm soooooo buying Lisa's dress for prom!!

Caradelevingne AMAZING Jack.

1dlovelove 💛💚💞🧡💖💘💙💜💕

-

Okay, two chapts in a row. I hope I've made it a little up to you now and that your not too mad at me🧡🧡.

L.