71

catherinecharter, cathlovr and 978 others 351 comments  Tagged: catherinecharter

351 comments 
Tagged: catherinecharter

@harrinetillidie
This time I went over! I can't believe I met Catherine at the boys' show yesterday! I saw her and her best friend Maria outside the venue and asked her for a picture. I told her that I was @harrinetillidie and she remembered me!! She was so cute and after we went into the venue we were actually seated only three seats apart, so she asked the ones who were seated beside me if they could switch so they could sit with me. We sang and danced to all of the songs and it was so much fun. At the end of the night she and Maria went backstage. She was just the cutest and I had the night of my life. Love you Cath💜💜 (and Harry together haha)
~~~~~

Niallandharry Omg you are soooo lucky!

Catherineupdates UPDATE: Catherine being lovely to fans at her rumored boyfriend's concert!!

Cathlovr Omg❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1d4life You are so beautiful both of you!!

Catherinecharter Such an amazing night! So nice meeting you, love. Saying hi from all of the boys💜💜✨💜

Harrinetillidie 💜💜 @catherinecharter

Malilhazza I can't believe you met her!!

1freakingdirection Did someone else recognize her??

Harrinetillidie Yes, there were actually a lot of people that spotted her and said her name and came over to take a picture. I'm really impressed of how good Cath has become to be in the spotlight! She's such an amazing girl. @1freakingdirection

Harrinenow Did anyone ask her about her and Harry?

Harrinetillidie Yes, but she just said that they were very good friends:(.. @harrinenow

Harrinenow Very good friends😏😌😏😌😏😌😏😌😌😏😌

Harrineshipp We will never give up on them.

Hendallisreal You're both ugly

-

Hi loves<3

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. It's, as said, been a lot with school, so I haven't had the time to update that much. My dog also died this morning so I'm kinda broken rn heh. It's just a lot to progress. But I promise I will try to update every day from now.

Have a lovely day<3

L.