172

caradelevingne and shawnmendes 83, 812 others 41,341 comments Tagged: urbanoutfitters

41,341 comments
Tagged: urbanoutfitters

@jackmirror
S T A R S  A N D  R A I N B O W S // DROPPING IN ONE WEEK.
In a collaboration with @urbanoutfitters I present to you a brand new collection #STARSANDRAINBOWS !!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMG GUYYYYSSSSS MY SECOND COLLECTION, I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!I AM LIVING MY DREAAAAAMMMMM!!!! This exact poster are all over London and New York and Paris!! This is sickkkkkkkk!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT ON ALL OF MY WORK, I can't believe this is my second collection. That two big brands have collaborated with me because they believe my work is worth it. That people actually want to spend their money on something I'VE DESIGNED.

I mean, I still remember my little 15 year old gay self sitting in my room, making sketches, believing that this was all just a dream and NOW I'M LIVING IT. You all, NEVER give up on your dreams. PLEASE, promise me that. Hold on to them af. Ahhdjshsdlshsb I will never be able to express my feelings for this. Thank you. Just thank you. THANK YOU.
~~~~~

Urbanoutfitters We love you Jack! Thank you for letting us give out your work. We're so excited for drop next week!!!!

Bigskyy1d YASSSSS HELL YASSSSS!!!!!JACK I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Mylilhazza I just came home from my first prom, wearing the "the blue gold pink" -dress from All This Fashion and I'M SCREAMING BECAUSE I'LL MAYBE GET A NEW MIRROR-DRESS FOR NEXT YEARS PROM!!!!!

Jackmirror Omg, send me a picture in dms!! @mylilhazza

Mylilhazza I WILL!!!

Catherinecharter YASS Y'ALL, THAT'S MY BFF RIGHT THERE, DOING HIS SH*T AND DOING IT LIKE NOBODY ELSE!!!!!

Catherinecharter Sorry, I'm just so proud and so excited☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️.

Jackmirror Love you @catherinecharter

1dlovelove I will never give up on my dreams. Thank you Jack.

Voguemagazine Thank you for letting us shoot promotion of this incredible work!💛. Shoot this week!

Caradelevingne @voguemagazine LET ME MODEL!!!!!!!!!!

Gigihadid @voguemagazine I WANNA WEAR STARSANDRAINBOWS!!!!!

Catherinecharter @voguemagazine HEY!!!!

Mariaedwards @voguemagazine ME TOOOO!!!!!

Voguemagazine Aaaaand..there we found out who to set up for shoot☺️ @caradelevingne @gigihadid @catherinecharter @mariaedwards

Jackmirror I am so EXCITED to see!!! @voguemagazine

091d Jack Mirror, you legend.

Niallandharry I LOVE YOU JACK!!!!

Shawnmendes I am so proud of you❤️

Jackmirror You are everything❤️ @shawnmendes

Directionbabies I am so so so so so SOOOOOOOO exited, like, Uof is one of my favorite brands!!!

Louisass HELL FUCKING YES. JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! You fucking rule all you do, I couldn't be more fucking excited than I am now, like fuck!!

Lisatowwel Hsvsjshnsjdbs so proud of you.

Holyjawn I need pictures of Shawn in this collection.

1d4life @urbanoutfitters you chose right when deciding to work with Jack! Thank you.

Niallhoran I agree with @holyjawn ,@harrinetillidie you?

Harrinetillidie I SAY GIVE US PICTURES OF SHAWN IN #STARSANDRAINBOWS COLLECTION @niallhoran

-

Please listen to Jack. Never give up on your dreams. NEVER.

140k reads?????? I really can't believe it. Thank you for all the love and support you all give me. I really hope you enjoy my work<3
💚💞💜💝💗💕💙

L.