126

niallhoran, catherinecharter and 723,185 others 18,787 comments

18,787 comments

@harrystyles 
Every day I ask myself, what did I do to deserve all of this? I'm forever thankful❤️. H.
~~~~~

Tinaonedirection If someone deserves all this it's you. Your career, your friends, your family, your girlfriend🌸💓

Jackmirror Bro, you followed your heart and it's taken you here. To 1D and to us (your bffs for life). Love you mate.

Harrystyles @jackmirror You too. H.

1dhazzaaaa Thank you for following your dream Haz❤️.

Cathfan With Cath and your friends (and your fans) by your side, you can do whatever you want Harry.

1dlovelove You've always been yourself and been kind to everyone Harry. That's why you are where you are today.

Liampayne You're the kindest person on the earth mate. Loads of love.

Louist91 You make everyone better H. Love you man.

Niallhoran You make everyone smile and light up in every way. You're the one.

Harrystyles @liampayne @louist91 @niallhoran You❤️ H.

1freakingdirection 😭😭😭😭😭❤️

Harrinenow ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The way he is talking about his whole life in general, including Cath and the boys and kwhdakhaeb❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

091d You did what you were meant to and we are forever thankful to you for following your heart.

Catherinecharter You followed your heart and stayed true to yourself, my love. Promise me to always do so❤️.

Harrystyles @catherinecharter With you by my side, I will❤️ H.

J_corden The question is what did we do to deserve you?

Hendallisreal That actually looks like Kendall!!! I'm screaming!!

Niallandharry I'm sorry to ruin your hopes, love. It's Catherine😉 @hendallisreal

-

Since I've not been as active lately, I'm considering giving you maybe one more chapter today? Yes or no?😁

And - WE FRIGGIN REACHED 50K READS! I CAN'T, I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS💖💕💞💝

Thank you for your votes, comments, support and engagement. You really make my days brighter and I'm so thankful and happy that I started this story.

THANK YOU💓💗💖💕💝💞
I LOVE YOU💓💗💖💕💝💞

L.